• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hmmm...Fat Chicks: The Ultimate Malian Sexual Hesitation

i hope you never run into me... believe me the last thing i will be doing is talking dirty to you... ;)

SoHiAllTheTime said:
^ Oh no harm taken at all. I love it! I say BL should have a forum where flaming and insulting is aloud, now that would be awesome!

I would volenteer to mod that forum, because moderating wouldnt be needed! Only maybe to warn people that they are being too nice ;)

The day you become a mod is the day I troll the fuck out of your forum, brother.

Back OT: some people like bigger women. IME, a larger woman who is confident in herself is a lot sexier than a skinny woman who isn't. And cuddlier. Which can be important. As for NecroTrance, I'm confused. You don't like sleeping with big women, don't do it. It doesn't seem too difficult to me.

NecroTrance said:
So yeah, I've had some fat chicks before...
(No, I am not proud of that)

Seriously, what is up with fat girls? I swear I meet so many of them in this fucking garbage dump of a town and they all have the same thing in common. They talk dirty, they want to fuck me, and then they want to date me...
Okay, I'll admit it, I'm a fairly shallow guy when it comes to appearance. My mind has been manipulated by television and all it's glorious and beautiful women and my dreams have been perpetually filled with the women I found attractive, but I often find myself putting serious thought into looking beyond my attraction in order to have some sort of a next-level(beyond masturbation)sexual experience and the problem is that fat chicks are always willing, well most of the them.
A few times, usually when under the influence, it was easier for me to just be careless and throw two shits to the wind in order to get my rocks off, but the after-effects are what bothers me...The needy and attached sense that these fat women convey to me after I've used them sexually really aggravates me.
"Look! I do not want to be your boyfriend, I don't even want to see you again!", is what I usually end up saying to these fat women. Yeah, I use them, I do, I probably hurt their feelings too, but in those rare situations where I use an attractive woman and neither of us becomes needy is where all my astonishment is to be had.
Why is it that fat chicks want to hang around after you've used them so their flabby mess of an appearance makes you feel noxious and guilty for ever letting your standards drop so low, but you don't get the same treatment from attractive women?
...Or am I just the epitome of a shallow male?

first, this guy has gotten flammed so much, and while what he said was pretty damn...well inflamatory, dont kill the messenger on this one. MANY more guys than you would think feel like this. Maybe not word for word, but along these lines, and I think its bullshit to get mad at him because he is one of the few people with the balls to say what is on his mind.

wow, I deeply respect your honesty. Especially for saying what is on all of our minds. We have all let the standards slip in moments of weakness, just like how I am sure some of the more attractive women I have been with have done the same when with me. So the door swings both ways.

I am in total agreement. People seem to think hook ups a lot more than they are. When I am drunk and with a girl I just met, if we end up hooking up, then I am amazed if I ever see her again. And, oh god, I certainbly dont expect to start dating her.

and another lesson to men, if you are willing to sleep with fat chicks, then you will get laid all the time, because not only do fat women often have sex more than other women, but they (OFTEN) have low self esteem and take sex as a way to affirm that they are desireable and attractive.

on the flip side, some overweight women I know have a personality that shines very bright, making them far more beautiful on the inisde than much more physically beautiful women.

in short, almost everyone is shallow, and if you are meeting them drunk....dont expect a lot the next day-there are lot of guys (and women for that matter) like necro out there

Last edited:
I like fat chicks, they can suck a golfball through a garden hose. Damn its been a while since i got my dick sucked. C'mon seriously they are great cause they try harder cause they are depressed all the time.

Re: Re: Hmmm...Fat Chicks: The Ultimate Malian Sexual Hesitation

trippinspirals said:
wow, I deeply respect your honesty. Especially for saying what is on all of our minds.

Speak for yourself, mate ;)

--- G.

Give me a girl who's thick in all the right places, slim waist though.

As for NecroTrance, he's got problems... I'm not going to dive into them, but seriously, if you don't want to sleep with fat girls than don't do it, maybe you're just afraid of rejection, and since fat girls can have lower self esteem no reason to get rejected.

sho

StarOceanHouse said:
C'mon seriously they are great cause they try harder cause they are depressed all the time.

Wow. .... you just went a long way to helping improve 'fat chix' self esteem.
*golf claps fuckers who have no respect for women, whatever shape they may be*
Some people make me sick.

64tf said:

Isn't "Fat" the best verbal hand grenade ever. It can insight a riot faster than the "N" word. Just by using the word fat you can turn a completely reasonable female completely insane. The really exciting thing about it is that the it doesn't even have to be true. Society has built up so much emphasis on weight that almost all women regardless of size worry about. As soon as the word is uttered all hell breaks lose. It holds amazing power, and should be used with extreme caution.

Oh so true ;)

The only male equivalent I can think of is "small dick". It doesn't have to be true to elicit an irrational response either.

Fucking awesome thread. Honesty (on all sides) rocks. This doesn't need moderating at all - let's just get it all out there folks. There are many people in this world like NecroTrance, unfortunately.... it's good to free ourselves of the cotton wool from time to time and observe.

Infinite Jest said:
The day you become a mod is the day I troll the fuck out of your forum, brother.

LOL Thanks Simon! You are the best friend a guy could ever ask for ;)

I suppose I should respond...

Well, let me first assure all of you that everyone is correct in some way and, actually my thread intentions were a plethora of all the responses I've received, so I'd consider this thread a success. I benefited from it, I'm sure everyone else did in some way, either to re-affirm their squeky clean personas or to laugh and wallow in their fumbling character.

I have a way with words, ladies and gentlemen, simply by putting a little bit of feeling in this thread I have managed to incite anger from quite mild-mannered people, then I've managed to turn that anger into questions which have lead to sympathy, truth, and discombobulation, but this isn't about me.

So, let me refine my original subject matter further in order to keep this interesting subject, that is pulling so any cobwebs from out of our pysches, going.

Basically, if you'll let me paraphrase...All I mean to say is that, no matter how hard I try, it seems the harder I try the farther away from my goals I get. If I put a mindset to 'picking up' attractive women, I don't get them. However, when I am completely absent of any attractive thoughts towards women I deem unnattractive, they seem to cling onto me and I have to pry them from me in order to get away.

Consider it a control issue. I'd say the more anyone tries to control a situation, the less in control they actually are. Look at parents...The more a parent say to their child that they are grounded, the more eager the child is to go out. It works in any situation, personally I have been able to see and confirm this event through my interaction with obese women and their fevered sexual actions upon me, so it's not as if I mean to demean large females, I simply mean to explain a message to the halls of BL with my own personal experience which gave me such a message.

Folks, this is the only way we can be in complete control of ourselves, by being so bitterly honest with ourselves that we seem to flow effortlessly from one thing to the next. Life is a rhythm and if you're going to excel in some current or stream of life, you have to make yourself as readily available to it's commanding force.

Subtlely encrypted text above.

Perhaps I am wasting my time trying to open minds, but I think I may be accomlishing what I've always meant to, reveal the bitter, cold honesty which is life and furthermore bend my intentions to the act of living in harmony with such. I've already got you guys asking questions and truly putting thought into figuring things out...Or no wait, I'm sorry...To those of you who believe YOU are in control, I apologize. I don't mean to sound so condescending, I know I can't make you do anything, so go ahead and tell me I haven't done anything. I believe you, really I do, because you see, my words are what incited the instinctual reaction which I had foreseen within your psyche, so I've done nothing and yet have commanded so much passion.

Think about it, ask yourself...Do you sometimes really truly hate me? Good, those were my intentions. Peace. -Necro

Oh and by the way...

Here is the proof.

Now...Allow me to flame you creeps who are like sharks. You swim around looking for traces of blood and as soon as you spot some, your senses go crazy and you all engage in some frantic feeding frenzy...I thought you were humans...Perhaps the drugs have truly made you all take giant leaps down the chain of evoltuion.

Much respect to those who understand me and can see that I am clearly not speaking to them. I love you all and in any case, I don't know where my consciousness would be without this message board. Beaucoup Merci, Muchos Gracias.

NecroTrance said:
I believe you, really I do, because you see, my words are what incited the instinctual reaction which I had foreseen within your psyche, so I've done nothing and yet have commanded so much passion.

whatever you say Kreskin 8(

Bah, this post doesn't make me hate this guy. I think he's just saying what a lot of blokes think. Sadly that's never gonna get a good reaction...

I like the bit he wrote about blood and sharks - very apt!

I would just like to note that I never go into Thoughts and Awareness.

i hate that forum.

I concur w/ Monkyfunky.

On another note, I'm going to make this blanket statement for all these people here and anywhere else who "claim" to be open-minded. I've noticed a sick habit amongst this population of throwing the word "open-minded" around as if it was some sort of elitist badge that puts them above the rest of the normal human population. You can't claim to be open-minded if you discriminate and persecute the shallow and politically incorrect. It only makes matters worse and makes you look like a hypocrite since, this being mainly a drug discussion website, you're already politically incorrect to begin with.

So he made a brutally honest post about a topic most men fear to touch. Kudos to him for risking whatever reputation he had to try and get some sort of understanding about a social observation that a good majority of the male population has made. Just because it rubs you the wrong way shouldn't give you the right to start firing back. Take the time for once to try and understand the perspective, no matter how politically incorrect or offensive it may be. That's the key to figuring things out.

As for NecroTrance's situation, I don't think it applies to solely women of a large physical shape, but to women with terribly low self-esteem in general. They tend to compete harder for a man's attention and when they do land a catch, they want to keep that attention. It all comes down to an incorrect perspective on confidence building, usually caused by social conditioning. The perspective, as erroneous as it is, is that their worth as a person is defined by their desirability from the opposite sex. In short, If they can catch and keep a partner and maintain their interest themselves, then their value as a person has escalated.

It's one of the many tragic flaws on a person's sense of self caused by social conditioning and an overemphasis on superficial perfection.

Last edited:
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!!

what the fuck is your problem. you must seriously think that u are some fucking magnificently awsome guy with sex appeal just oozing out of u..........well with your attitude and look on life i wouldnt think so.
how pathetic are you???
i cant believe what i just read, you a fuckhead pure and simple.

shadesofgray was right.... the 'hot skinny' chicks have lowered there standerds for u!!!!

what decent person no matter what size they are would wanna be with a person like u.
how dare u even consider that u have lowered your standerds for a fat chick. you fuckin crazy!!!
your all fuckt up in the head and u seriously need some help!!
you are seriously as shallow as they come, and like FoxyKel had stated pieces of TRASH like YOURSELF deserve to be in a town like yours.

and i feel sorry for any chick who talks to you, let alone sleeps with you.
YOUR NOTHING BUT A FUCKING SHALLOW PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

and i dont know what u look like, but that doesnt matter cos ur just a really UGLY person anyways. your personality and attitude is disgusting.

*step into reality loser!!!!*

^^
Obviously some people don't take the time to read through all the responses.

^^ hehe yeah thats true. but im reading them now!!!
that was just my opinion on his first post, im gettin there im gettin there!!!:p:p

It's all good. I can't fault you for going on initial reaction without reading the responses. It's like 64tf said. The "fat" word is a very potent verbal hand-grenade and has a habit of turning the friendliest female into a raging demoness.

Actually, the combination "big and beautiful" pisses me off more than fat. =D