• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hitting Hard To Reach Veins

CrystalParadise

Greenlighter
Does anyone have any advice on how to hit the vein that runs from the pinky side of the wrist? I mean i could go for it in the wrist but i would prefer the portion of it that sits right next to the elbow.. the few times ive managed to hit it and not miss it provided a great rush its definitely one of my better ones but it seems a lot of the time i cut circulation from it by twisting my arm in a weird way to see it.. idk maybe im crazy and just poking through or it might be rolling but i swear there are times i am in it and i should be able to register but cannot..

Im also still confused about how to hold the arm when i hit certain veins which is rather frightening because ive been iving for a few years but no one ever taught me and i have never found anything that talks about how to position yourself when shooting.

Thanks in advance!

If it's the one I am thinking of, I got that one by folding your arm, resting your fist on your shoulder, and it should be accessible there just above the elbow. You poke it, the needle pointing towards the sky. Tie off at the bicep before you fold your arm. This should make it pop out so you can feel/see it.

I've always fucking missed that vein when I've tried to hit it as well, despite the fact I've usually registered.
I've given up at this point.