Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hajime said:
its hard to say ur getting pure ma and even hard to know whether its a carbonate or a hcl at a glance...

This comment really speaks for itself. I'm not talking about 'at a glance'. You've said you've based your theories here on 'your own observation'. Surely that means your observations were confirmed on a scientific basis, or at least based on scientific fact? If your basis doesn't even include the ability/knowledge to discern the purity/form of your meth, a relatively simple procedure compared to a meth synth, I'm afraid I can't see how your theories/observations on any other aspect of methamphetamine synth/properties/usage hold any weight whatsoever. How do you suppose they do?

Last edited:
What truth. You can't handle the truth.

The fact is. You know I am always one up from you. and THAT IS THE TRUTH :D

/end derailing the thread.

So. whos up for a burn now then eh? :)

I'm trying to avoid Meth but i was at a mates having a quick puff helping him do some landscaping and he showed me his latest gear, a 12.5g SOLID rock of Crystal Meth. I've never seen anything like it, it required a hammer to break apart and boy was it strong. A point had me shoveling more crushed rock in 10 minutes than a bobcat could have done in an hour.

Pheww

It had already undergone an acetone wash, so nothing. A point lasted 10 minutes in a pipe with constant heat. I've seen fuckloads of meth in my time, but nothing like this. This guy doesn't buy cut shit. There will be sceptics but i don't really care, i saw it and tried it. Some of the best shard ive ever had.

Looked just like this, except solid and bigger:

methamphetamine_crystal__i2010e0471_disp.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to be one of those sceptics, because meth doesn't crystallise into solid rocks. It crystallises, and you can grow shards pretty big if you're careful with conditions, but I've never heard of a 12.5 gram shard. Not to say it's impossible, but if it wasn't a crystal, it's just not pure.

Acetone washes are good but even when the new generation of cuts weren't around that's only a preliminary wash. An A/B extraction was required to get it up in the high 90s purity wise. If the acetone wash had cleaned it of cuts, it wouldn't have formed into a big rock again afterwards either. Have you washed meth with acetone before? Afterwards you're left with very tiny crystals, definitely not any kind of lump that sticks together.

These days though there are so many new cuts that can't be removed by either an acetone wash or A/B extraction.

I hate to push the point too, but 10 minutes in the pipe isn't great for a point. If you have pure meth, a point will last a day/night for an average user. 30-45 minutes constant puffing, though it'd be too much for anyone without a high tolerance.

Im not going to get into specifics, but the manufacture was witnessed by associates. It came out this way. An acetone wash was performed once it had been crushed and out of a gram i think 30mg was lost, which is exceptional.

30-45 mins to smoke a point? What do you do? Breathe in for 1.5 seconds and exhale. Im talking solid burning, exhale, light again.

If a point can last you a night, you don't know how to smoke a pipe properly. I can finish a point in 10 minutes that will keep me up for 2 days.

Doubt it all you want, ive had 10 Xanax tonight and can't sleep off one point so im not going to argue purity. Have you never heard of Shabu being shaped into big blocks that look like Ice Figures....solid rocks of Meth?

Too many people on here doubt others because they haven't seen the same themselves.

P.s. If its unpure as you say it is, you'd expect at least some crap in the pipe after going round a group that smoked about half a gram out of it. Crystal clear.

I do doubt you, because pure meth does not 'come out that way'. I have seen synths that have ended up as blocks, they are not pure.

I know how to smoke a pipe and I know my meth.

How do you know what precursors were used. How can you possibly say when it comes out as rock it isnt pure? Thats absolute crap.

Once again, rock meth.

Crystal_Meth_Rock.jpg

SoWhat said:
How do you know what precursors were used. How can you possibly say when it comes out as rock it isnt pure?

Haha, a very telling comment. Why would precursors matter if we're talking pure meth? Pure meth is 100% meth hcl, it shouldn't have any traces of precursors. That would an impurity, comprende?

Im talking to a brickwall, do you know what a precursor is? Something used as an ingredient to initiate a chemical change or reaction.

Cleaning the methamphetamine HCl The product you have is probably usable as it is. It also can be cleaned further by rinsing with fresh acetone. True cleaning calls for recyrstalization.

There are a number of good threads on dual solvent recrystaliziation. The basic principle is to dissolve the methamphetamine HCl in boiling alcohol, filter through a fine filter to remove trash, reduce to saturation, and combine with another solvent such as dry acetone. Let the temperature fall slowly and give it some time and if recrystalized properly meth rocks will form rather than small crystals. You will find these to be much cleaner than the meth you started with.

Ref: Rhodium

P.S Being a meth head doesn't mean that you are the Alexander Shulgin of the stimulant world. Don't discredit me because i assure you when it comes to synthesis it would take you a night of smoking a point to do the required reading.

Comprende?

I'm going to be one of those sceptics, because meth doesn't crystallise into solid rocks. It crystallises, and you can grow shards pretty big if you're careful with conditions, but I've never heard of a 12.5 gram shard. Not to say it's impossible, but if it wasn't a crystal, it's just not pure.

Acetone washes are good but even when the new generation of cuts weren't around that's only a preliminary wash. An A/B extraction was required to get it up in the high 90s purity wise. If the acetone wash had cleaned it of cuts, it wouldn't have formed into a big rock again afterwards either. Have you washed meth with acetone before? Afterwards you're left with very tiny crystals, definitely not any kind of lump that sticks together.

These days though there are so many new cuts that can't be removed by either an acetone wash or A/B extraction.

I hate to push the point too, but 10 minutes in the pipe isn't great for a point. If you have pure meth, a point will last a day/night for an average user. 30-45 minutes constant puffing, though it'd be too much for anyone without a high tolerance.

What does A/B wash have to do with anything when the theoretical yield is 92% by weight of the precursor ephedrine, whereas the clandestine yields range from 50 to 75% by weight of the precursor ephedrine. The final product varies from white to orange/brown in color. It is usually greater than 95% in purity and contains no ephedrine. Why do an acid/base extraction when its already 95% pure?

Once again, you're spilling misinformation. Go smoke a pipe and have a think about it.

^ Haha, if you're going to copy a source directly, at least reference it ;)

SoWhat! said:
It is usually greater than 95% in purity and contains no ephedrine. Why do an acid/base extraction when its already 95% pure?

And what I previously said was:

footscrazy said:
An A/B extraction was required to get it up in the high 90s purity wise.

High 90s - what do you think that means? Greater than 95% perhaps?

My point from the start was if it was a 12.5 gram rock, rather than a crystal, you don't have pure meth. 95% isn't pure. What's been your point throughout this?

Had my first go at meth today, only because I have a presentation due this morning. Once a blue moon I'd have some ritalin or some dexies to do some projects but couldn't get my hands on any. Luckily I stumbled on a mate last who had a bit lying around. Gave me a line, and I'm almost completed my presentation (will be presented in about 4 hours time). I take a serious approach to any amphets, and this is just a one off thing, I can see the potential for abuse, but I am not a big fan of stimulants.

Have some Xanies on hand when I want to crash, but basically saved my ass big time.

Yes, I can see we're not considering 'rock' the same way. When I think of a rock I think of a solid block, not a crystalline rock like that. Sorry for the misinterpretation.

Rock/crystal, being pedantic to your advantage, you knew exactly what i meant. I dunno why im arguing when you dont even know anything about synthesising meth, you wouldn't know where to start. As for my 12.5g CRYSTAL:

If toluene was used, this process takes longer. Heat lamps may be used to speed up the drying of the filter cakes, but no stronger heat source. The yield of product is about 100 grams of nearly pure product. It should be white and should not get wet, except in the most humidweather. It is suitable for any purpose. It can be cut in half and the underground chemists will still have a better product than their competition.

Hmm, unless its a solid crystal how would one cut up 100 grams of small shard like crystals.

Can't believe im telling a meth head that i can actually obtain meth that you don't believe exists because you have absolutely no idea when it comes to the synthesis of methamphetamine. Most ironic part is i barely smoke the shit!

dude, footscrazy knows her shit. you're not "talking to a brickwall", you're talking to someone who is very well informed.
maybe you think she's not listening to you because she disagrees with you. two different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.