• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

High tolerance

Mecmich130

Greenlighter
What exactly is considered high tolerance? I just started Suboxone a month ago but before that I was taking about a dozen 7.5 percocets per day and was sick when I couldn't get anything. Is what I was taking considered high tolerance?

High tolerance is relative. For example it's higher then me because I took 5 mg for wisdom teeth pain after removal where ud might not even notice 5 mg.

I would consider it moderate. There are people on this board that can take between 300-600mg +

I can tell you that at 90mg a day you should consider jumping off the train and walk away. You're not in so deep that you couldn't recover fairly quick and be back to yourself in a matter of a couple weeks.

High tolerance is relative. For example it's higher then me because I took 5 mg for wisdom teeth pain after removal where ud might not even notice 5 mg.

Totally agree. I wouldn't worry about whether your tolerance is higher or lower than other people. Just focus on doing the best with your situation.

We might be able to better advise you if we understand why you're curious about whether your tolerance is high. Are you think about going CT?