• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine High tolerance or bad coke?

FayeHarderway

Bluelighter
Hey everyone
So I haven't laid off banging coke like I said I would, but it's slowed down for sure. I feel like it's probably because after 2-3 months of practically daily use I'm not feeling that same uncontrollable rush. The last couple bags I picked up had me questioning if it was bad coke or did I really just build up a sick tolerance. I've been feeling pretty much nothing my last few sessions. I might get a slight rush and a taste of numbness on my lips but that's it.

Crazy thing is if I'm snorting it I do feel a small little jolt and some teeth numbness. Also my homegirl who's done way less coke than I says she feels it and it's pretty good, so it's leading me to think I just have a tolerance. But has any other IV coke user experienced something similar?

coke could be poor but watever the quality you'll definitey be having tolerance issues after that long daily use, it's unavoidable

IV coke is not sustainable, see this as a good opportunity for a break or perhaps quit for good before it inevitably has seriously bad effects on your wellbeing

coke could be poor but watever the quality you'll definitey be having tolerance issues after that long daily use, it's unavoidable

IV coke is not sustainable, see this as a good opportunity for a break or perhaps quit for good before it inevitably has seriously bad effects on your wellbeing
You're not wrong

Poor coke.. be careful as it might just suddenly flop back the other way. Tester shot is always the way to go, may seem like a pain.. but flopping around on iv coke od is about as miserable insane scary psychotic insanity as it comes.

At the very least pre shot, always shoot a little into your mouth. Any expeirinced Iv coke user should be able to determine the relative strength of the dose. If it tastes like insanity then it is.. Adjust the dose.. take it back by half. But a tiny test shot is by far the best way to start things out. Its not going to take anything away from your rush and lets you know what you are working with.

Be safe!!

And Iv coke will ruin the best of us.. thats a fact. <3