Have a glass of wine
Roll a joint
Have a shot
Make love
Rave with friends
Drop X
Follow the rules to the Garden of Eden.
Because at last we are all vunerable souls
We got nothing to lose in this way full of throbes.
They say carpediem, enjoy everyday
I say fuck everything, Enjoy in excess.

Last edited:
Why make a mess of everything?
If life is absurd
If it is meaningless,
Why stress about anything.
Have a glass of wine
Roll a joint
Have a shot
Make love
Rave with friends
Drop X
Follow the rules to the Garden of Eden.
Because at last we are all vunerable souls
Who got nothing to lose in this way full of throbes.
They say carpediem, enjoy everyday
I say fuck everything, Enjoy in excess.

What is "way full of throbes"?

Please explain!!

It's actually a word,
[ verb ] pulsate or pound with abnormal force

Hahaha I don't know! I only saw one result that said that. Urban Dictionary says:

throbe

a poncho-like piece of attire (that lends itself to cold weather-wear) resembling something somewhere between a throw and a robe
it's rather chilly out tonight - wish I'd broughtmy throbe to keep me warm!
by Spoon1308 April 27, 2011

But it's cool anyway. Leave it 😊

@abbeyi actually improvised that word xD.
ur turn to write sumthing up. Booooooooo

I don't write poetry. Bukowski told me not to because it'd suck 🙁

But I talk shit after 24 hours awake on meth..

@AbbeyLee
I know you're wired and flying
But this thread is strictly for rhyming
Virtue
Prose
Poetry
And Pride
Those are the only things allowed here for life.

I should probably post in this thread most often. I don't write very many things in here that aren't spontaneous and probably meth-related.

HAIKUS

Patterns to decide
How the twist comes to the end
How the start becomes

I hang in the morgue
Though I don't appreciate
Revisionism

Sometimes I can say
What I want to say and then
I can feign a life

But since I died then
Back when things were not set as
Alarm clocks to wake

OTHER

In my proximity to you as we've been fairly close these past few years - I feel as if I should have some say to have jurisdiction over your life or conduct. The way we've been at each others throats lately has been brutal for me! I don't sleep well. I don't eat and then digest the day like a normal person. I'm bloated and spewing out my chops half digested and there's hardly any force to my voice. I can barely breathe. I've been struck dumb! Wheat crumbs are about accurate to my humanity as processed!

I've always yearned for a good rapport between us and a throughput to prove you're really here. You are here. You're the most important person I've ever maintained in stature to my life as I don't think I'll be able to even come close to maintaining what I have without you. It's not truly monetary or borne to some stillborn attitude to say I can't handle life as I am. it's just that since we've become adjusted in an uneven and imbalanced weave. A team conducted to composite words relaying where I can dream, but you would actually fake sleep to say you don't have any! You've got an edge over me where there's no way I'll come back to whatever I was before. I'm going to feel even lower than I already do - and it really is because of you! I cannot possibly attribute my feelings and actions to any other scenario - than this one.

This is the single most provocative to being a news report to the world about us I can actually try for. I've never had a hope in hell of getting off of some of the juice I'm taking on the regular to ferment me to death here. Alcohol is nothing next to my meth though! The pipe sets me alight! I'll be the pastiest, fattest and grotesque head in the field STAT you got that? I'm so incredibly sad!

No matter how much I wish to be well and to be well toward you and to feel I can show you I am stronger than whatever this injustice to my life spent without class to retail subscriptions or prescriptions which make sense to a growing head!? Maybe I'm not really 'growing' in the sense that term should be set to auto-correct my failures to sense - but if I don't get my wits about me I will not do much better than this! Not then and not ever!

I need you in my life. Okay? Deal.

Cut me a deal.

Please!

I should probably post in this thread most often. I don't write very many things in here that aren't spontaneous and probably meth-related.

HAIKUS

Patterns to decide
How the twist comes to the end
How the start becomes

I hang in the morgufe
Though I don't appreciate
Revisionism

Sometimes I can say
What I want to say and then
I can feign a life

But since I died then
Back when things were not set as
Alarm clocks to wake

OTHER

In my proximity to you as we've been fairly close these past few years - I feel as if I should have some say to have jurisdiction over your life or conduct. The way we've been at each others throats lately has been brutal for me! I don't sleep well. I don't eat and then digest the day like a normal person. I'm bloated and spewing out my chops half digested and there's hardly any force to my voice. I can barely breathe. I've been struck dumb! Wheat crumbs are about accurate to my humanity as processed!

I've always yearned for a good rapport between us and a throughput to prove you're really here. You are here. You're the most important person I've ever maintained in stature to my life as I don't think I'll be able to even come close to maintaining what I have without you. It's not truly monetary or borne to some stillborn attitude to say I can't handle life as I am. it's just that since we've become adjusted in an uneven and imbalanced weave. A team conducted to composite words relaying where I can dream, but you would actually fake sleep to say you don't have any! You've got an edge over me where there's no way I'll come back to whatever I was before. I'm going to feel even lower than I already do - and it really is because of you! I cannot possibly attribute my feelings and actions to any other scenario - than this one.

This is the single most provocative to being a news report to the world about us I can actually try for. I've never had a hope in hell of getting off of some of the juice I'm taking on the regular to ferment me to death here. Alcohol is nothing next to my meth though! The pipe sets me alight! I'll be the pastiest, fattest and grotesque head in the field STAT you got that? I'm so incredibly sad!

No matter how much I wish to be well and to be well toward you and to feel I can show you I am stronger than whatever this injustice to my life spent without class to retail subscriptions or prescriptions which make sense to a growing head!? Maybe I'm not really 'growing' in the sense that term should be set to auto-correct my failures to sense - but if I don't get my wits about me I will not do much better than this! Not then and not ever!

I need you in my life. Okay? Deal.

Cut me a deal.

Please!
Joey,
Poetry and prose are both good to express ones feelings. Fk haikus is ACE. I'm loving it xp. 😁😊✍✍✍✍💯💯💯💯💯

Look at me
A tear runs down my face
There are no words to say, I'm back to the base
Grief and Despair invade my thoughts
U know how good would be a shot?
50 bucks and I'm off to score
It's getting late, I need my dope
The dealer looks at me as if something was wrong....
Fuck you take my money there's no hope
I don't need this bullshit, I'm preparing the rope
Just one more blissful rush to evade my emotions
The illness is coming full force no time to think
Your beautiful smile that made me sick
You were all I had, now I'm rushing and crying
All those moments with you flash through my brain
I get on the chair and think of your beautiful face....
It's too late I tied the knot there's no way back
I just jumped and there's pure silence in the room
Not even a thousand times were enough to change the mood
I love you my darling but it's true...
I hanged myself lovely cause I couldn't be with you.

Last edited: