• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

High Heart Rate with IV OXY

Swampthing17

Greenlighter
I have been IVing oxy for years on and off. Lately I got ahold of some 80s OG. I divy them into 4 and do 20mg at a time sometimes even less. Once a day. Tolerance is low. Sometimes when I do a shot my heart races, can’t talk, can’t drink water, very dizzy. Def can’t drive. So confused. Like I’m about to die. Other times I can kick back and chill and go about my day. It comes in waves for like 45 min. Up and down. Not pleasurable. It’s 100% real fent tested. Scares the shit out of me because I’ve never felt this off iving OC. Even back in my hey day. I have kind high blood pressure but take a small pill for it. Anyone have experience with this. Am I doing to much?

IVing pills is super bad for you. if you MUST you really have to get micron filters. but heres the thing (as a daily oxy consumer) - oxy has such a high BA orally, and so much better pharmacokinetics that it really doesnt make sense to take the risk Iving it.
dilaudid, for example, is 10x more potent and has a crazy rush, if anything, i feel the oxy shooting it LESS and it wears off within an hour, with no rush.
compared to orally 4-6 hours at what seems to me a more solid feeling (I think just because the duration, it probably is slightly less strong a feeling but honestly so close it's hard to tell.

if it were me, id switch to oral with maybe 25% done nasally if i just NEEDEd some in me. if anything - my next step would be to test it orally/nasally and see if it still happend. i've had all sorts of weird symptoms from improperly filtered pills. be careful.

IVing pills is super bad for you. if you MUST you really have to get micron filters. but heres the thing (as a daily oxy consumer) - oxy has such a high BA orally, and so much better pharmacokinetics that it really doesnt make sense to take the risk Iving it.
dilaudid, for example, is 10x more potent and has a crazy rush, if anything, i feel the oxy shooting it LESS and it wears off within an hour, with no rush.
compared to orally 4-6 hours at what seems to me a more solid feeling (I think just because the duration, it probably is slightly less strong a feeling but honestly so close it's hard to tell.

if it were me, id switch to oral with maybe 25% done nasally if i just NEEDEd some in me. if anything - my next step would be to test it orally/nasally and see if it still happend. i've had all sorts of weird symptoms from improperly filtered pills. be careful.

This is correct. Same with people sniffing oxy it's just pointless when the oral B/A is as high as it is.