• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Treatment High Blood Pressure

Ds

Bluelight Crew
I thought I usually had normal blood pressure up until a few years back, when I started to notice my blood pressure was staying pretty high. Wasn't able to get a tooth pulled at the dentist because my BP was 160/101. They told me that I had needed to get it checked out before they can do the procedure.
It's been years since I've seen a normal doctor, and have set up an appointment to see one.

My question is for anyone out there that take blood pressure medicines, what are they like? Do you feel a difference when you take them? (compared to when you weren't on them).
What is expected to be like at first?
Any suggestions you might have to help with blood pressure control would be great too!

I have high BP. When it's a problem, I take a baby aspirin. The medical industry has problems. See if that helps. If it don't, and the tooth is a problem, I don't know what to say.

Reactions: Ds
I have high BP. When it's a problem, I take a baby aspirin. The medical industry has problems. See if that helps. If it don't, and the tooth is a problem, I don't know what to say.
How do you know when it is a problem?

It’s shocking or I check my temporal vein. But invega is the main culprit.

I mean they would just want to make sure you don’t have a rupture. If they ethered u good itd be fine

Go to your dr for a check up, if your blood pressure is high again they might decide to put you on meds. You won’t really feel much different on them tbh. Unless you’re on too high a dose then you can feel a bit faint when you stand up. They usually start of very conservative though with a low dose.

Frequent urination diuretics and they supposedly lower ur numbers. I’d be more inclined to die.

I would look for CoQ10. It is proven that it lowers blood pressure. I had some bad legs pain and it's now gone with COQ10. Some prescriptions pills to reduce blood pressure will in facts reduce CoQ10 levels in your body, and put you more at risk of fatigue, legs pain and congestive heart failure.

The more natural path to lower blood pressure is clean eating, low salt, avoid stimulants and doing exercise.

What would be some things to discuss with the doctor? I think it would be wise if I would bring up the fact that I have a long history of drug & alcohol abuse. I think my high blood pressure issues could be related to me using hard drugs for several years. It's been nearly 5 years since I've touched any narcotic or had a drink. I think it's all starting to catch up with me. I was hoping that my body would fix its self for being off drugs.
I will forsure get some baby asprin to keep on hand because you never really know if 'it will happen to me'.
I have looked up CoQ10 @trogere . Might be something worth checking out.

Yeah I'm not really the most healthy of eater. Would like to fix that. Need more vegies in my life.