European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

High as fuck again?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
How many times a week do you get high as fuck? Do you use drugs around work? Or is it more like you stop doing drugs twice a day in order to urinate?

Last edited:
I don't get high as fuck at all these days, although I've recently found a source for substances I love (GBL etc) that would enable to me have another blast.

I'm not quite sure at the moment if I'm actually going to take that step though, most of my drug use right now is purely functional, benzos and stims for anxiety and work performance.

Sometimes some Nitrazepam plus pregabalin of a weekend evening which feels good in a recreational way to take the edge off a modafinil come down. It's nothing compared to the comedown off stronger stims, but even so, when it wears off and that dopamine leaves your brain you don't half feel it. None of this is getting high as fuck though.

Nitrazepam is said to be addictive as hell though and I can feel why, so I really don't want to using that stuff more than once or twice a week.

I have a cheeky little smoke every day but I usually don't push the envelope unless it's a social activity or weekend. Never do anything before work or even before any other sort of adult life stuff, I always try to wait until all the obligatory shit is done so I can relax into it properly.

How many times a week do you get high as fuck? Do you use drugs around work? Or is it more like you stop doing drugs twice a day in order to urinate?
As it is, at the moment, I spend most of my time twatted, because straight reality is miserable as fuck...