• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Hide benzo usage

kpunk2017

Bluelighter
I do like 0.5mg clonazepam leaving to work, then 1mg when I come back, and My family comes Home like 2hs after that, with some coffe a cold pool can I act sober, or Will I Slur without Even knowing it? I want to take like 2mg at night, Will I stumble with walls when I Wake, would a coffee fix it? help thanks

I found clonazepam very dumbening while producing strong illusion of sobriety, it also had maybe the strongest effect on motoric skills of any benzos
But it wasn't as reckless as alprazolam
Even if you could do minor amounts for long time, people could possibly pick up some changes over time
But couldn't maybe develop theories what for
Borderline threat/possibility 50/50

i gave my weed dealer in high school four.5mg kilonipin one time thinking he'd read about them and take only a few at a time. anyways, he took them all in school and from what he said he made a fool of himself and had a real bad time.

Yeah...the slurring of words is usually something that people really try to hide but it's easy to slip up. I know that when I did benzos I really, really focused hard on my enunciation and overall presentation so as not to give myself away. Because I have been around so many benzo users and abusers, I spot the little linguistic glitches quite easily. Unusual eye movements can be another dead give away, and is easy to see if you know what you're looking for. When I was hardcore my primary objective was to use whatever I wanted and not have there be evidence of it based on outside observers. I even went to court tripping one time, years ago, although I was past peak so it wasnt' so crazy.
Anyway, less is more, so don't get carried away and perhaps it'll be fine.

If you are normal responder without tolerance those amounts are remarkable, commonly doctor starts people on 1 mg/day and might end up on like 2-4 mg later, and even that can produce significant changes in person that could be perceived easily
You are planning to start on heavier end of normal therapeutic index

It might be worth noting that if you are intending to use for treating anxiety, living double-life on edge of risks with coffee and all, that might be counterproductive.

I think i could handle .5 in front of people. 1 mgs is getting strong but maybe even that. But to me 1 mgs is a large dose of clonazepam and would probably knock me out. As sensitive as I am to these drugs i pretty much always feel sober but slowed down on them Two things happen to me with any benzo. A sober typed slowed down feeling with not much effect. Then the next day I usually have amnesia even after feeling sober for that time period.. Strange ass drugs these benzos. They seem be the new "downers" for the last several decades. I admit twice i had crippling anxiety due to an issue and when the benzo hit and calmed me down it felt great. That happens 1 out of 100 times. Not a given. also some of the benzos like alprazolam and etizolam *sometimes* will give me an initial stimulating boost for the first half hour. Most of that time it causes agitation for me. But every once on a while that bounciness feels great. Intoxicating. But wow is that elusive most of the time. It would be a different story if I could get the good effect every time like methaqualone would give. Barbs were also better at euphoria. Sometimes I just consider benzos anti seizure drugs, not a true downer. But that is just me. They can and will induce sleep for me at low doses so that is a plus. They are the worst recreational substance for someone that does not need them.

Hiding use, having to hide use, wanting to hide use are all bad news.
It ruins lives and ruins highs
fucking real, today I took those 1mg parents came 2 hours later, drunk a lot of caffeine got in the pool several times,. they have already catch me taking benzos or tramadol, but today i did chores, played guitar, talked and they didnt seem upset at any time so I guess I pulled it off this time, just took 2.5 yo sleep, hope i get plwnty sleep and a coffee does it I honestly like tramadol so much more, maybe I Say that because im outta weed

I think i could handle .5 in front of people. 1 mgs is getting strong but maybe even that. But to me 1 mgs is a large dose of clonazepam and would probably knock me out. As sensitive as I am to these drugs i pretty much always feel sober but slowed down on them Two things happen to me with any benzo. A sober typed slowed down feeling with not much effect. Then the next day I usually have amnesia even after feeling sober for that time period.. Strange ass drugs these benzos. They seem be the new "downers" for the last several decades. I admit twice i had crippling anxiety due to an issue and when the benzo hit and calmed me down it felt great. That happens 1 out of 100 times. Not a given. also some of the benzos like alprazolam and etizolam *sometimes* will give me an initial stimulating boost for the first half hour. Most of that time it causes agitation for me. But every once on a while that bounciness feels great. Intoxicating. But wow is that elusive most of the time. It would be a different story if I could get the good effect every time like methaqualone would give. Barbs were also better at euphoria. Sometimes I just consider benzos anti seizure drugs, not a true downer. But that is just me. They can and will induce sleep for me at low doses so that is a plus. They are the worst recreational substance for someone that does not need them.
illussion of sobrie
I found clonazepam very dumbening while producing strong illusion of sobriety, it also had maybe the strongest effect on motoric skills of any benzos
But it wasn't as reckless as alprazolam
Even if you could do minor amounts for long time, people could possibly pick up some changes over time
But couldn't maybe develop theories what for
Borderline threat/possibility 50/50
my parents know i did pills in the past so odds arw terrible actually

Might help, but if you really wanna hide it stimulants won't help IMO. You might end up acting more foolish, IME the combo actually synergizes instead of counteracts. I believe TUMS counteract benzos, at least prior to taking them. It delays absorption like twice as much but it still has the same absorption, just very delayed. So if you wanted to eat some TUMS, take your kpins, by the time your parents get home or whatever it might only start kicking in. This is the case with Valium and Klonopin as well I believe. Also, activated charcoal can get some of it out of your system fast if you really wanted to sober up quicker. I think this would be the best move, charcoal gets a lot of shit out of your system. It's often used in overdoses, especially acetaminophen/paracetamol (Tylenol, latter name is if you're outside of the US)

Might help, but if you really wanna hide it stimulants won't help IMO. You might end up acting more foolish, IME the combo actually synergizes instead of counteracts. I believe TUMS counteract benzos, at least prior to taking them. It delays absorption like twice as much but it still has the same absorption, just very delayed. So if you wanted to eat some TUMS, take your kpins, by the time your parents get home or whatever it might only start kicking in. This is the case with Valium and Klonopin as well I believe. Also, activated charcoal can get some of it out of your system fast if you really wanted to sober up quicker. I think this would be the best move, charcoal gets a lot of shit out of your system. It's often used in overdoses, especially acetaminophen/paracetamol (Tylenol, latter name is if you're outside of the US)
Thats great info dude, thing is I want to enjoy it while i'm alone, i don't want to kick in rigjt when they come lol, but it's definetly useful for when they are about to leave say to a party, i can do that and already be feeling it by the time they leave, so thanks