• NMI Moderators: M!$TER-ED | SoCalShordie

Hi! New girl over here

grapeape77

Greenlighter
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
10
Hi,

I've been reading threads on here for quite some time and finally decided to jump in. I am a long-term addict with periods of sobriety. My main drugs of choice were all opiates and cocaine. I am currently detoxing off of Tramadol and am looking for support and ways to keep myself from relapsing.

I got off Methadone in 2007, and was sober until I started taking Tramadol in 2010. I'm in a great place in my life and don't want to be reliant on these pills anymore. I know it is going to take therapy and other outside support, but I feel like this forum will also be a great resource.

Thanks!!
 
Last edited:
Hey! You stole my name!!! And added my birth year... weiiird. :-) It's ok. I can share...
 
Top