• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi all, I'm from Japan⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

Well you have legitimate Etizolam, something impossible over here. Consider yourself lucky.

But the amount of medication you are taking is not contributing. The most are depressant's, no clue how Moclobemide feels.

Schizandra should be ok though. Have you trialed Ashwhaganda?

First, my English is a little strange(>_<)
I have bipolar disorder I for 15 years.
I have tried various medicines, but I'm not motivated.
So I came here looking for something good⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
Please get along with me.

These are the medicines I'm taking.
lamotrigine 75mg
gabapentine 1200mg
lurasidone 10mg
lithium carbonate 100mg
clonazepam 0.5mg
etizolam 0.5mg (if needed)
suvorexant 20mg(if needed)
mocrobemide 300mg (This is not approved in Japan, so I bought it online)

and Schisandra supplement
I got help taking:

* Lorazepam 1mg, twice a day
* Venlafaxine (Effexor) 150mg once a day (after wake up) it was very helpful for depression and anxiety.

Now I'm on 20mg of Ritalin plus 40mg of Zoloft to have a more energetic life!

IS DXM (Dextomertrophan) legal there? Is an over the counter cough syrup. Take a look in the psychdelics that focus on NMDA (glutamatergic receptor), they are the new focus of psychiatry.
I would be so glad to be your friend and help you.

First, my English is a little strange(>_<)
I have bipolar disorder I for 15 years.
I have tried various medicines, but I'm not motivated.
So I came here looking for something good⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
Please get along with me.

These are the medicines I'm taking.
lamotrigine 75mg
gabapentine 1200mg
lurasidone 10mg
lithium carbonate 100mg
clonazepam 0.5mg
etizolam 0.5mg (if needed)
suvorexant 20mg(if needed)
mocrobemide 300mg (This is not approved in Japan, so I bought it online)

and Schisandra supplement

Well you have legitimate Etizolam, something impossible over here. Consider yourself lucky.

But the amount of medication you are taking is not contributing. The most are depressant's, no clue how Moclobemide feels.

I totally agree with you, Emkee. In my opinion psychiatrists prescribe a lot of useless meds for make the people worst and worst and dependent. Do you believe that I was on Cipralex 40mg + Vallium 5mg twice a day + zolpidem (for sleep) and Quetiapine. Man i Was very very bad. Did you know how I got better? Taking methadone by my self! And ketamine sometimes instead daily pills. And it worked very well.

It's hard. It doesn't feel like sleeping(>_<)
In my case Schisandra worked, so I think it's worth trying.
As you probably know, saw palmetto and theanine may be good if you wake up by urinary intention.
If you are male, you give it a try the Kampo medicine called "八味地黄丸(Hachimi-jio-gan)" ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
But I don't know where to buy ...
Japanese Kampo medicines do not require a prescription and are also sold on Amazon.co.jp (but OTC has less ingredients than medical use).
Thank you so much! I will look into saw palmetto, as I do struggle with some bladder issues but they're mainly due to my dissociative drug use. L-Theanine works to calm my anxiety but it has never helped me with sleep quality. I will also look into Hachimi-jio-gan.

I totally agree with you, Emkee. In my opinion psychiatrists prescribe a lot of useless meds for make the people worst and worst and dependent. Do you believe that I was on Cipralex 40mg + Vallium 5mg twice a day + zolpidem (for sleep) and Quetiapine. Man i Was very very bad. Did you know how I got better? Taking methadone by my self! And ketamine sometimes instead daily pills. And it worked very well.
Well taking Quetiapine does deserve some cur rage, looking at the side effect's the only reason it should be indicated is to stop psychosis or a bad trip. The weight gain I would take for granted.

Cipraplex or escitalopram is a SSRI right. Imo a erectile dysfunction in a pill. With no known proven advantage over a placebo. Might be wrong though.

Curious about Zolpidem though it sounds a bit trippy and sedative at the same time.

I self medicate all the time. Keeps you at least in control, and some herb's actually work better then prescribed med's. Rhodiola, Valerian and Ashwhaganda atm. And self prescribed benzo's to help for sleep.

Well taking Quetiapine does deserve some cur rage, looking at the side effect's the only reason it should be indicated is to stop psychosis or a bad trip. The weight gain I would take for granted.
its really irresponsible for doctors to prescribe quetiapine only for sleep

this rehab boarding school I went to as a teenager the local shrink put like 90% of the kids on high dose quetiapine simply for sleep and to keep us more "manageable" (we would get rowdy at night).. it was actually really fucked up and borderline child abuse IMO

they were giving us 100-300mg just for "SLEEP"

it has zero indications for insomnia and doesn't improve sleep quality at all

Curious about Zolpidem though it sounds a bit trippy and sedative at the same time.
It's pretty awesome, but taking just a bit too much will lead to some hilarious/dangerous situations very quickly

taking more than therapeutic doses is a really bad idea

I've got some funny stories, 15-20mg is enough to cause an intense delirium with total loss of inhibition

For sure, man. I have a GF and sometimes I just didn't cum. My libido was low on these meds, so need to take the blue ones to make my dick harder (here is OTC in brazil) the positive effects was that the sex last longer, Sometimes she cums twice while I reach the orgasm. But whatever, without these meds I have normal sex, the pills just make it worse.

Man, the most trippy chem I ever had was Ketamine (Intramuscular). In brazil we pay R$75 for 10mls with 100mg per ml. And yeah, Zolpidem is a little allucinogen and dissociative, but you just remember about 10% of your trip, and the crash is strong, you know, very short half life and high potency. The crash gives you anxiety, headaches, fear/panic and severe insomnia. Benzos and ambien is too much harder to get of than opiates for me. Methadone works like a charm to reduce my morphine tolerance and abstinence.

Psilocybin mushrooms or good LSDs are EXCELENT managers to antidepressants
Poop off (they usually makes you mumb and emotionless).

@cigea244544:

Welcome to Bluelight!

I am not from Japan but I have lived here for a while, and I am fluent.

If you are taking lithium, then you will want to avoid psychedelics.

If you are taking moclobemide, you will want to avoid most drugs discussed on this site, lol.

Just wondering: have you ever heard of Aoi Glass?

its really irresponsible for doctors to prescribe quetiapine only for sleep

this rehab boarding school I went to as a teenager the local shrink put like 90% of the kids on high dose quetiapine simply for sleep and to keep us more "manageable" (we would get rowdy at night).. it was actually really fucked up and borderline child abuse IMO

they were giving us 100-300mg just for "SLEEP"

it has zero indications for insomnia and doesn't improve sleep quality at all
Due to my complaints and official request its now no longer listed in the leaflet that comes with it.

Not that it will stop a dr from prescribing it. But as I mentioned before 'would you try to kill a mosquito with a sledgehammer, instead of an magazine'.

My dr. never responded btw.

cigea, I know that japanese use to smoke a lot too, you cant get any opiates there, faking pain to get some tramadol or codeine? Oh, what do you think about hunt some amanita Muscaria???

Hi! Sigea24454. こんにちは ! お元気ですか 私はブラジル人です日本語がわるいです
I Studed japanese for one year, I hope you're going well. You will find a lot of things in this forum, people seeking mental help, how to get treatment with drugs or just get high with recreative substances. The intention is be good and helpful, taking care of each other! Nice to meet you my friend! I love Japan.
したけさん、こんにちは!
私は1900年頃に日本人移民を受け入れてくれたブラジルに感謝しています⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

I am grateful to Brazil for accepting Japanese immigrants around 1900 ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

I'm lucky but it seems that there are many people in Japan who depend on etizolam, so it is not a very good medicine.
At least it's not a medicine that take every day (´・ω・`)

Yes, I also take Ashwagandha once in a while.
However, in my case, I feel better, but my sexual desire is also stronger ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

I got help taking:

* Lorazepam 1mg, twice a day
* Venlafaxine (Effexor) 150mg once a day (after wake up) it was very helpful for depression and anxiety.

Now I'm on 20mg of Ritalin plus 40mg of Zoloft to have a more energetic life!

IS DXM (Dextomertrophan) legal there? Is an over the counter cough syrup. Take a look in the psychdelics that focus on NMDA (glutamatergic receptor), they are the new focus of psychiatry.
I would be so glad to be your friend and help you.
I also like venlafaxine. But even at 75mg, I feel that the serotonin effect is a little stronger (>_<)

Methylphenidate is also approved in Japan, but only for narcolepsy. Methylphenidate can no longer be used for depression.

Dextromethorphan is also sold as OTC in Japan.
If I take amantadine, can I get better •́ω•̀)?

Thank you so much! I will look into saw palmetto, as I do struggle with some bladder issues but they're mainly due to my dissociative drug use. L-Theanine works to calm my anxiety but it has never helped me with sleep quality. I will also look into Hachimi-jio-gan.
If your illness comes from an abnormality in your HPA axis, Kampo medicine may help you. Good luck!

@cigea244544:

Welcome to Bluelight!

I am not from Japan but I have lived here for a while, and I am fluent.

If you are taking lithium, then you will want to avoid psychedelics.

If you are taking moclobemide, you will want to avoid most drugs discussed on this site, lol.

Just wondering: have you ever heard of Aoi Glass?
That's Great Σ( ̄□ ̄)!
It's hard to learn Japanese.

えー(>_<)
For now, moclobemide works for me. So I cant stop taking it (´・ω・`)

I'm sorry, I've never heard it before. Is it a person or a thing •́ω•̀)?

cigea, I know that japanese use to smoke a lot too, you cant get any opiates there, faking pain to get some tramadol or codeine? Oh, what do you think about hunt some amanita Muscaria???
If I have a severe cough, my doctor will prescribe codeine phosphate ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
I'm not very interested in amanita Muscaria. It looks scary (>_<)

Is it true that Japan's the only country which still has pemoline available for ADHD?
I don't know Japan is the only country, but in Japan pemoline is still available for depression, terrible sleepiness, narcolepsy.
Pemoline is the only central nervous system stimulant in Japan that is less regulated (>_<)