Hey this is wierd. Interesting proposal tho..

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
This is so wierd you can make a thread with your username here.

Im sorry im not trying to be a nuisance, its just in my nature to experiment.

See, what we need is the guest\entry code on normal forums.

It seems counterintuitive you can make real threads here, but not anonomouys posts in other places that are touchy or sensitive.

It would help discussion and promote more open and honest feedback if this option was included.

Lets put a hypothetical. Your wife has an account as well. But u two keep real life and bluelight seperate.

It would stop people from holding back.

Just a thought,
Namaste

We do have an anonymous section on here where the posts get moved to the appropriate forum. You do need to sign out of your account to post.

Is that something that you may find useful?

No, I dunno if you saw; I was able to make a thread through my account while logged in over there. That's what I thought was weird that you're able to do that. I assumed you could only comment on an existing thread before.

I still think it would be cool to have the guest\anonymous response option in other sub-forums. Is that possible? i don't know much about programming..

I still think it would be cool to have the guest\anonymous response option in other sub-forums. Is that possible? i don't know much about programming..
as aq. indicated, post in anonymous and ask for your post to be moved to a specific forum.

if we allowed anonymous posting across all, or even a subset of, forums, we'd be overrun with spam. having only one anonymous forum mitigates that greatly.

you don't even have to log out and log in to manage this. if you use chrome, just use an "incognito" window. other browsers have similar features. if this is something you want to do a lot, just use another browser in which you are logged-out from bluelight...

alasdair