Hey Karen

I already know that. i’ve been at this crossroad going back-and-forth for a while now. It’s obvious my time is up here. Everybody I think eventually gets to that point. Its just been hard to commit to cause I’ve been here so long. Plus, I suck at making decisions. I always have lol. But that’s why i’m posting like this. you know like some people flip coins lol
 
Sounds like you have a lot on your mind? Have you writing thoughts down and reviewing them later? It might help to sort things out?
 
I already know that. i’ve been at this crossroad going back-and-forth for a while now. It’s obvious my time is up here. Everybody I think eventually gets to that point. Its just been hard to commit to cause I’ve been here so long. Plus, I suck at making decisions. I always have lol. But that’s why i’m posting like this. you know like some people flip coins lol
Ur join date says u just got here, how can u be in any drama on this site. Only time I remember drama here was like 0ver 10 years ago when there were undercover cops on here trying to talk people into getting them drugs or doing them together, that was even before dispensaries.
 
Top