Site Feedback Hey blulighters, question about missing w. Xanax..

Status
Not open for further replies.

passenger74

Greenlighter
I'm new here, as i posted earlier, i can't seem to find my post, or any reposes for that matter, but i will eventually. I'm not proud to admit that a buddy of mine recently starting iv'ing h, and last couple days, zanax, which i, he,,,,(cough)was assured was ok to do, and found enough online to support to support the theory, but was also aware that they're were risks. Any who,he's missed in his hands (H), little swollen, tender, goes ddown after day or two. Well i honestly cannot remember if it was h or Zanny, but he missed, right at the beginning of his forearm, and the thing is, it seems to be getting more red, and very tender to the touch (slight pain), so guys & gals, should i be concerned? I'm compressing it w/ a warm washcloth and it seems to be helping with the swelling, so is he gonna make it our what??! lol if tomorrow it's just as swollen and tender, should he seek medical attention? Please, i ask you ahead of time not to freak me out. as i said, heated compress seems to have already helped. I,...he decided to never I.v Zanax again, just too risky, in fact i started my suboxone wean yesterday too, which is a WHOLE other viscous cycle I've been swirling in for 7 yrs @ large amnts. So, under the advice of several medical resources, i detoxed myself off of the bupe, (sooo damn sticky), it's been a few weeks, so now I'm just gonna wean down thought a 20-25 day period, which is the latest medical opinion. I appreciate all of your thoughts and responses ahead of time. I look forward to heaing back from you al, and can someone tell me where ti find my old posts??Grazie
Passenger74.

^ You can click on your username and then the 'view forum posts' link, which will bring up your posts in chronological order. You can also access it through by clicking the 'my profile' link at the top of the page, and then viewing your posts through there.

you should not ask for medical advice over the internet. only a medical professional who can look at your arm should be giving you advice.

since this forum isn't for handling the main part of your post, and tommyboy answered the second part, i am going to close this.

if you want to talk to other people overcoming opiate addiction, check out the dark side's opiate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.