• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin with a good tolerance but it's been 2 days now and idk if i can handle it...

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
Well I found some decent heroin I'm sure as hell not shooting it, and I don't want to OD. I'm in WD still and was really sick till later today. Anyways I can't stand another waiting days for pills. I normally get around 30-40 30mg OxyContin's and eat them till they slowly melt in my mouth and would do this for so long but recently people have been doing dumb shit so I can't get a hold of the pills sadly... I'm just hoping I won't OD and die tbh- but I need a good way to test a bump like what size should I take? It's decent shit just I'm a bit scared but I'm kinda losing it without opiates and at this point will do heroin till shit gets straight... :( I've used many forums of heiron I've tried and never OD. I just would pass out and that was before the OxyContin's for years. So how should I go about to test it? I now you guys won't know the purity, what's in it, etc... I just want a nice baby bump but I'll just test with but even that could kill me I suppose and we don't have narcan here either so I would be dead. Any help will be greatful!

Everyone using heroin these days should be concerned about the potential substitution or addition of fentanyl to their bags. You seem to understand that you are taking a measured risk despite your previous use. I'd like to say that if you are that worried, don't do it, but I know that's not gonna happen. I think you should first inform someone of your plans, or better yet enlist a friend you trust to be around while you're using it. This way you've got someone that can contact the appropriate medical services on your behalf in the case that you're unable to. If you plan on snorting bumps and are already opioid tolerant, I have a feeling this won't be necessary, but it's better to take precautions now than be dead later. As far as doing bumps, I would suggest starting off by making two thin lines out of 1 bag. From there, use a standard drinking straw and measure 1-2 bumps by using the diameter of the open end of the straw as a guide. Wait about 20- 30 minutes to gauge your reaction before doing more. I hope this helps.

Everyone using heroin these days should be concerned about the potential substitution or addition of fentanyl to their bags. You seem to understand that you are taking a measured risk despite your previous use. I'd like to say that if you are that worried, don't do it, but I know that's not gonna happen. I think you should first inform someone of your plans, or better yet enlist a friend you trust to be around while you're using it. This way you've got someone that can contact the appropriate medical services on your behalf in the case that you're unable to. If you plan on snorting bumps and are already opioid tolerant, I have a feeling this won't be necessary, but it's better to take precautions now than be dead later. As far as doing bumps, I would suggest starting off by making two thin lines out of 1 bag. From there, use a standard drinking straw and measure 1-2 bumps by using the diameter of the open end of the straw as a guide. Wait about 20- 30 minutes to gauge your reaction before doing more. I hope this helps.
Yeah it was very very pure heroin and I've never had that before. I decided to toss the bag after I had my fun due to the fact that I don't wanna be addicted to heroin. I already need to take pain meds for legit reason I just got two free bags from a friend and to my surprise it wasn't cut and the dude was right it was right off the block. He said not to shoot the whole bag or I could die so I took your measurements to heart and it seemed to help a lot. So thanks man
Also I wanted to add that this was snow white which made me think it was fent. For whatever reason it wasn't and if it had a cut it sure as hell wasn't bad. I swear though one baby bump as id call it put me to sleep for 5 hours woke up high and did another bump this time I was more heavy eyed and happy. Slowed down pain free and more than loving. Also it ranked of a smell of like vinegar.