• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin WD help.

Opiate_Luva

Greenlighter
Just wondering if using H for 5days in a row will cause bad WDS? A Quarter was purchased and over half is gone. a few lines snorted in the evenings. Any advice would be great.

Can any1 please help? I do apologise if i posted in the wrong section, but i think this is ok. Ive been stupidly using for 5 days and want to know if im going to be sick for the next few days?? And if there is anything i can get otc to make it bareable?? Also i hear Immodium helps, is this true?? Thanks alot.

Hey man It shouldnt be that bad. Is this the first time you used heroin?

No ive used it about 4 times before. But they were a long time ago. Ive never been hooked on anything. Accept once suffered bad WDs from DHC. Thanks for your response.

Yeah you will prob feel a little sick not bad at all though. You know runny nose, yawning, sneezing, maybe a mild ache . But Look at it like this your not alone.And your better off giving yourself a break now before you really get sick. Im actually sick since last night, but its because I missed my methadone dose.

Yes i will definatly stash the rest of the Q i bought and have a weeks rest. Thanks for taking the time to respond. And i really feel for you man, i hope ur feeling better soon. Thanks again. If anyone else has anything to share then that would be great.

yeah no problem man. Im just watching the clock ya know what I mean.I go sat morning so 1 more night to go. If you can put it away for a little thats great , Buts its hard so I wish you luckas well....

I had a 3 year, $300 a day Heroin Habit in the mid 70's. What I did was of course go to Mommy. I gave her my car keys and money and told her my problem and to help me by not letting me leave the house! I also asked her to go get me $30 worth of chocolate. Chocolate is supposidly one micro from heroin, so that's what I ate for a week-end and seemed to work, Monday I returned to work and have never used heroin again, well that's really not true, when I moved here (Florida) from Baltimore in '85 I did try heroin maybe three times and thinking the drugs in Florida would be of greater quality than baltimore I was tottaly wrong! Believe me what I got in Baltimore was way gooder.. :) than here in Florida!! I don't think you'll experience to much sickness from what you have said? Good Luck and eat sum chocolate!

Thanks mate im going to need it. Was going to stop on day 2 and its now day 5. My thoughts are with you bro, jus hang in there.

Yeah Im always eating snickers bars. You def crave chocolate or sugar. I did try that imodium thing a couple months ago. I ate like 50 mg to start then another 50 soon after,and It kind of does take the edge off alittle. each pill is 2mg so you have to take a bunch. But you should be ok feel it out see how bad your habit is...

Yh i will man, I will buy some imodium tomorrow. Hopefully i wont be to bad. But if i am, i only have myself to blame. Its a shame i cant get any Tramadol i hear they r great, plus they really helped when i stopped high dose of DHC.

Yh i will man, I will buy some imodium tomorrow. Hopefully i wont be to bad. But if i am, i only have myself to blame. Its a shame i cant get any Tramadol i hear they r great, plus they really helped when i stopped high dose of DHC.

Really Thats messed up cause I have a bottle of tramadol in the house , But I go to a meth clinic so I dont risk taking anything like that. But its synthetic right?

Yeh its a synthetic analog of the phenanthrene alkaloid codeine (So Wiki says lol). Google it to see if you can take it without it showing.

Last edited:
Yeah Ill check it out. Thats what you want to avoid my friend The methadone clinic. It has helped my life dramatically but Ive been going to clinics since I was 18 im 30 now. This last stint 5 years over $300 a month for the rest of my life. Thats what you want to avoid if you can.