• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin heroin uk number 3 i thinkkas

Hezman94

Bluelighter
it the brown powder needs citric o be cooked.
i got some decent stuff but its a creeper even when injeted..
Anyway i ant jab myself and got a bag for inmorning.

I dont smoke off foil, id waste it would i be best
cooking into liquid and snorting slowly with sringe
snorting the powder
pluging the cooked liquid#

I dissolved mine on my tongue be prepared to sit with someone if your breathing stops my breathing was none assistant last night I just couldn't get enough oxygen I really thought I was gonna end up in er

All of those methods are even more wasteful than smoking it.

^I like the idea above, although it will work better if you hold it *under* your tongue.

Im taking Durogesic I cut it in pieces and put under my tounge, put now I like to quit. I feel very shit with this shit drugs I like to be my life ok.
I like to try to stop to take durogesic and take subutex. I have 8 mg tabs.
But can somebody tell me how many tabs to I need to take.
Thanks

Im taking Durogesic I cut it in pieces and put under my tounge, put now I like to quit. I feel very shit with this shit drugs I like to be my life ok.
I like to try to stop to take durogesic and take subutex. I have 8 mg tabs.
But can somebody tell me how many tabs to I need to

take.
Thanks

ive you have the matrix (mylan) durogesic brand that can be cut into small pieces and worn on the skin as normal. Cutting into small and smaller pieces to taper then cutting them out completely...is a FAR easier withdrawal than subutex.

I have tapered both subutex and durogesic down to the smallest doses (3 mcg/hr for durogesic) (less than 0.05 mg of subutex)...coming of the durogesic was always easier

make sure you have matrix only durogesic patches, otherwise cutting them will release the whole dose and kill you

just snort the powder for convenience, full effects can be felt in around 15 minutes, its not that wastefull, i.v. is only needed if in full wd or with very high tolerance. Smoking is almost as wastefull if not more with bad technic.