• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin heroin tapering - avoiding wd possible ?

After many clucks from the pin with strong gear I really do think ppl put it way to high On pederstal I got one mate who crys to dealers really Cry's embarrassing I'd never let myself act like that the worst I've ever felt cluck wise was wen I took a mg of subbie sniffed like 6 hours after a dig put me into the worst WD ever for a whole day all my ct clucks r minor to that its all in ya head u think like that cos the media dealers users all make out how bad it is like I sed before if it was that bad there wud b know junkies cos after first cluck u b like f#@k that but truth is I've had worst colds maybe it depends on the person but for me I really think ppl need to man up good luck but if was me I'd just stop and if u can handle 24 hours u got this cos that's it and after 5-6 days u will b band new then its just the devil in ya head if u can beat ya head u can beat heroin another mate did gear for 2 years daily he told himself he wouldn't get a habit he quit ct had minor WD at one point his Mrs sed u know this is a cluck he sed I've got a cold its all in ya head and this ain't rubbish gear slough gets some of the best I've ever had I can't smoke 2 lines and I'm sick even with a big habit but pin it I can do a bag i one say a 0.18 that's weight on my scales like I say 90% is in ya head

classa no disrespect I swear it's not intended , but except for the clucks I feel like when I read your posts I'm talking to Andy Capp if he was a junkie instead of a drunk

Dunno who that is I hear everyone all time crying how bad it is but the fact is its not that bad its all in ya head yes its a pain but nothing like I expected

I hear you we can make it worse then it has to be but I don't think it's all your head!

Hi, I'm new here. I've been reading these forums for a few years. I'd like to share my experience. I have been in several bad car accidents. (None fault of my own) I was put on opiates for pain management. This began 3 years ago. Tolerance built fast & I began to seek out stronger meds. I graduated to Oxy's 30mg, at 4 then 5, escalated up to 10+ a day. Then I found H. Still didn't help the pain much, but I've been smoking a g to g ½ a day. I decided to quit & holy crap, I was hurting. So I got ahold of some Subs. Now I've read all the posts about precip w/d. I waited 15 hours, sweats, runny nose, restless legs, lower back pain, the whole 9. I was at a 30 on the COWS sheet. I took 2mg of the sub. I instantly went into even worse w/d. It was the worst thing I've ever felt in my life. I got another g of H. Smoked some & the pain stopped. I figured I still have subs in my system so I waited about an hour & I took another 2 mg. No precips, I felt fine. I slept fine that night, woke up in the morning freezing cold & runny nose. I took another 2mg sub, I felt great. From that point on I've been on subs, only 2mg at a time & im on day 4 now. Planning on tapering off shortly.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this at all? I've never read about anyone tapering onto subs.
Thanks

Withdrawal is not in your head....I don't think I imagined seizures, vomiting, etc. Indeed it can be made worse if you get your head into it, and allow yourself to get out of control.

Through, the unfortunate experience of experience lol, I learned to not get my head into it. I go inward, barely speak...part of that might be because I was asking God to kill me. The physical symptoms were real...confirmed by the severe dehydration....and lying on the bathroom floor next to the toilet. Something I would never do just to do. Just saying.