nylyak76
Greenlighter
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2014
- Messages
- 25
I usually buy china white, I haven’t done tar in a long while. I don’t remember how it did my skin. now I mainly iv #4hcl heroin and mix it with coke. within a couple days of use my nose will start to turn red and sore to the touch and eventually the skin will start peeling and of course the rest of my face looks rough.
If I’m just doing dope like #3 I smoke it on foil and my skin is even worse. I don’t use for long periods and it’ll take maybe a week or two for my face to clear up and the skin has fully peeled from my nose and it’s back to normal. I hate it and I get the true answer is just don’t do the dope but yeah.
I just have no idea because I’ve been buying from different people nearly every time because at first I thought it was a cut I was allergic to or something, but every single bag? I don’t have these problems with opioids like hydromorphine
If I’m just doing dope like #3 I smoke it on foil and my skin is even worse. I don’t use for long periods and it’ll take maybe a week or two for my face to clear up and the skin has fully peeled from my nose and it’s back to normal. I hate it and I get the true answer is just don’t do the dope but yeah.
I just have no idea because I’ve been buying from different people nearly every time because at first I thought it was a cut I was allergic to or something, but every single bag? I don’t have these problems with opioids like hydromorphine
