Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heroin Questions. Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

damo_463

Bluelighter
So this bizzar purple person I know is planning to try heroin tomorrow for the first time. He has injected oxycontin before a few times. This strange purple individual is going halves with some yellow looking person in a $100 deal from around Brisbane way.

Mr purple doesn't even know how much you get for $50. He hasn't used anything for a long time. So he wanted to know if there was any chance of overdose on an i.v $50 deal with no opiate tolerance???

Mr purple plans to do this around 6pm friday night and has a urine test around 9am the following monday morning. So he would like to know if he could flush it by this time???

I'm closing this for a number of reasons.

1. We don't allow the use of swim or any other similar term. We know it's you. Using 'Mr purple' doesn't provide you any protection and just makes the post more difficult to read. See the BLUA:
BLUA said:
Further, the use of ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms is forbidden. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; my cat; a mouse; my pet hamster.

2. NO PRICES. That includes asking in a roundabout way how much heroin $50 or $100 buys.

3. We can't tell you the purity of the smack you buy so any advice given on whether you're going to be safe or not is speculation at best, and is therefore potentially dangerous. Do some research, and use some common sense.

Please read the BLUA and the Australian Drug Discussion guidelines before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.