• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin question.

Lmpopko

Greenlighter
Okay so I've been on and off heroin 4 about 6 years and I just got off of Suboxone a couple days ago after being clean for about 4 months I tried to do a shot and I didn't feel any euphoria and it just made me throw up is it cuz of the Suboxone because I don't remember it ever being like this? And I'd done maybe five shots since yesterday when I started so what gives?

Suboxone makes you sick if you take it while you are strung out on dope, not the other way around. If you do dope while on bupe you just won't feel it. It shouldn't make you sick, though. If you have other effects like sedation or whatever but no euphoria, or if you've been off Suboxone more than, say, 48-72 hours, it's time to consider that maybe it's not the bupe and your gear may just be shit. (Did you see other people get off with the stuff you're doing?) Could've gotten straight burned but also there's a lot of weird stuff out there. Some fentanyl derivatives, for instance, aren't very euphoric (but they still will readily kill you by respiratory depression, so don't keep doing it to chase that euphoria you won't get. You will die.)

Suboxone makes you sick if you take it while you are strung out on dope, not the other way around. If you do dope while on bupe you just won't feel it. It shouldn't make you sick, though. If you have other effects like sedation or whatever but no euphoria, or if you've been off Suboxone more than, say, 48-72 hours, it's time to consider that maybe it's not the bupe and your gear may just be shit. There's a lot of weird stuff out there. Some fentanyl derivatives aren't very euphoric (but they still will readily kill you by respiratory depression.)
Yeah that might be very true in this situation. I know the good shit from the bad. I was only off subs like 24 hrs before but was on them for a few months so i mighta just not waited long enough. Ill try another one in a day or so n see whats up. I felt the warm blanket feeling but nothing rlly past that.

Yeah that might be very true in this situation. I know the good shit from the bad. I was only off subs like 24 hrs before but was on them for a few months so i mighta just not waited long enough. Ill try another one in a day or so n see whats up. I felt the warm blanket feeling but nothing rlly past that.
Yeah. Sounds like not quite enough time off bupe and not strong enough dope. Just sit tight. Be careful when you do it next though. "Start low, go slow."