• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

The only thing I've ever found to kind of work is to hold the point either up or down and let the blood rise to the top/bottom. Once it does to can squeeze out most of the dope and put it in a new point. You've gotta do it fast though cause the longer you wait the more clogged and hard to handle it's going to be.
You could re-cook it after you get most of it out but I haven't really done that. Beware that it will clog faster than before and I'm sure that there are added risks to doing it.
I have only done this with thick black tar shots so idk if it would work with other kinds of dope.

Brown color cooking off?

I live in the Boston area and I am wondering if anyone has heard of/encountered any dope that has an additive which makes it appear light brown, but when is cooked up the brown color kind of separates and the dope cooks up clear? I have been hearing this from a few different people lately. It sounds like dealers are trying to add color to Fentanyl to make it look like heroin, but I have never heard of something separating like this? What could it be? Appreciate any insight!

I had black rocked up dope that looked like slate. I thought I was burned but this was my go-to so I did a test shot and it looked like black watercolor. I shot it and sure enough it was good. Out of curiosity I cooked my next shot (I never cook shots) and when I applied heat all the black disappeared and it left a very yellow solution...The cotton had a little bit of black to it.

To this day I always wondered wtf it was...I thought maybe it was shipped as tile or something..Kinda like black cocaine.

Without a lab it's anyone's guess.

If you think you might have fent do a test bump. Not a test shot.

I'm new to the site so forgive me if I should be posting this someplace else, but I gotta start somewhere, right?
So I used to do only tar and would mix it with water to make monkey water out of it to snort with a straw. Recently, due to relocation, I've been forced to score only powder and have been snorting it the old fashioned way. Unfortunately, snorting powder has less of an immediate rush than snorting monkey water does. So I'm wondering if I could still make monkey water out of the powder in pursuit of a bigger rush. What do you guys think?
Also I am an extremely well-versed drug user in nearly all arenas as well as all over the world with countless friends with differing main vices, so happy to be asked any questions or start discussions on whatever—I love having people to chat about these things with again! Haha

So like, just squeeze a bit of juice from an orange (that's what's available to me right now) in with the couple drops of water, and then pour in the powder? Are you saying you do think it's possible to achieve more of a rush snorting the powder if this method is applied? I just want to be sure before I attempt anything cause even with tar I've found people far and few between who knew of the monkey water method and that it works and none who commented on it regarding powder form; so this is extremely uncharted territory for me. Plus I'm running low atm

If you want immediate effects, either shoot it or smoke it. Preferably smoke it. 1 "bag" of ECP would usually equal about 3 or 4 good rips of heroin vapor, IIRC. Is there a reason you don't smoke it?

In any case I have never found much of a time difference between the onset of effects between tar and ECP, when we're talking about the intranasal ROA...maybe a couple minutes or so, if that...

I'm new to the site so forgive me if I should be posting this someplace else, but I gotta start somewhere, right?
So I used to do only tar and would mix it with water to make monkey water out of it to snort with a straw. Recently, due to relocation, I've been forced to score only powder and have been snorting it the old fashioned way. Unfortunately, snorting powder has less of an immediate rush than snorting monkey water does. So I'm wondering if I could still make monkey water out of the powder in pursuit of a bigger rush. What do you guys think?
Also I am an extremely well-versed drug user in nearly all arenas as well as all over the world with countless friends with differing main vices, so happy to be asked any questions or start discussions on whatever—I love having people to chat about these things with again! Haha

How's the powder then?? If you're not getting a rush better than tar monkey water look for better dope. I know there is really good tar out there, but a rail of good powder should hit you pretty fast and hard. After not doing dope for a few months I railed 2 dimes and was floored and I usually IV.

You could try smoking but maybe try to find better stuff.

I'm sure that this has already been asked at some point but I can't go through all those posts to check so sorry if it has.

I love opiates (probably a little too much) but I've never tried heroin because I know I would fall in love instantly and more than likely be a junkie for the rest of my life. So my question is what other opiate has the most similar rush and high (which can be different if the rush is great from one but the overall high isn't quite as good as the other) to heroin when IV'd? I know some people say that they're too different to compare but I just wondered. I have had IV morphine (decent rush, just a really nice opiate overall), IV hydromorphone (rush similar to morphine but much more intense and from head to toe instead of just chest, face and arms like morphine, great but somewhat short high), IV hydrocodone (don't really remember cause I was fairly young but probably nothing special if I don't remember), IV Oxy (somewhat similar to morphine but I prefer just eating the pills now cause of duration), IV Demerol (which didn't really have the rush of other opiates but went straight to my brain and had my favorite overall high which was trippy in addition to the normal opiate high) and IV fentanyl (which was fairly similar to Demerol when it came to the rush but wasn't trippy and just provided a more traditional and intense opiate high making it a close second to Demerol in terms of overall high.) Fentanyl and Demoral are my favorite overall highs when IVed but IV hydromorphone had the greatest rush by far in my opinion and Oxy is my favorite in pill form. I also usually mix them with benzos (I have a really high tolerance for benzos and stay at low doses when mixing with opiates etc), cyclobenzaprine(Flexeril)/Baclofen, sometimes a small amount of alcohol like a beer (not a huge beer fan I'd rather drink something that burns like hell and gets me a buzz real quick) or a single shot of whiskey and/or an antihistamine like DPH promethazine or hydroxyzine. I realize everyone's preferences are different so it's hard to answer but I would really appreciate any efforts. Thanks

Shit, now I really want some opiates/opioids. I'd even settle for some tramadol. I finished my last promethazine-codeine syrup the other day, I tend to keep some codeine around for emergencies to keep the cravings for stronger ones at bay.

^ the kind of IV use you're describing is basically equivalent to using dope, in my opinion anyway, the only difference (in your favor) is that you're using a pharma product and not a street product. Some people even prefer IV hydromorphone to IV diamorphine ("heroin").

Yeah, it's not a good thing to be an IV dope user, buuut...a lifestyle of slamming Dilaudid & mixing in tranquilizers isn't much better...

First of all thanks for the quick reply. This forum has a lot of great members.

I actually probably should've worded/explained things better than I did originally but I've been awake for a good while and I'm kinda just like slowed down and strung out. I actually haven't injected myself with any type of drug in 2-3yrs now. Glad to be rid of that habit and getting away without diseases and such because even tho I was dumb I did always make sure to only use clean needles straight out of a factory sealed pack. I do still use opiates but only every now and then and it's just eating pills (Percocets, Tylenol 3s and NORCOs/Vikes fairly weak stuff for anyone with any tolerance) and drinking codeine or if I'm lucky hydrocodone ccough syrup. I don't mix any CNS depressants unless I'm intentionally prescribed both with anything stronger than 15-40mg depending on my tolerance to it and the substance I'm combining it with (or only 7.5mg with absolutely no tolerance and/or if I have good muscle relaxers) of oxycodone. For some reason the past few times I took Percocet I only needed one 7.5mg pill to get me where I wanted when it used to take at least 15mg with the same length of a tolerance break. Even though I haven't IVed anything on my own in years I have had IV opiates since then because I'm accident prone and do dumb shit which lands me in the ER more often than I'd like to admit. The only times I've had something as strong as IV Dilaudid or fentanyl along with a CNS depressant is when the Drs give me both while on oxygen and they very closely supervise my vitals. Not saying I don't do dangerous stupid shit from time to time but mixing extremely potent opiates with downers is no longer one of them. Also I'm pretty sure I've had Opana ERs (or so I was told idk because I was too dumb to ID them on one of the many sites dedicated to that and not always reliable friends word but whatever they were I liked em ) a long time ago but I don't think I IVed any because I didn't wanna risk losing the tiniest crumb, how is it IVed? I'm not gonna try it (even if I wanted to Opana is super rare and really pricey around here and every couple years when a decent amount hits the street it's gone almost by the end of the day a lot of times) I'm just kinda curious about it.

I've asked this question before but don't remember if I ever got an answer so I'm gonna try again. Would taking heroin orally be any more addictive than the stuff I already use? I originally asked in the "Should I Try Heroin?" thread when I was in a really difficult place in my life and was considering giving it over to H. Now I know I was right to tough it out (made that decision thanks to that thread) and I'm doing much better now and wouldn't risk using it in any form but I'm still wondering just how much worse it actually is. Again the question is for taking it orally not smoking, injecting and sure as hell not plugging! The day I can only get high by shoving something up my ass is the day I get sober lol

Also i know this is random but why are Demerol highs so much different than other opioids? Am I the only one who feels like I just ate some really strong pot brownies and had a decent dose of morphine while on it? I actually know several people who are super anti drug and claim they hate how pain meds make them feel that admitted to enjoying IV Demerol so much it concerned them and made them request morphine or something else for their next dose. Does it affect different receptors or something? Damn I haven't had any of that stuff in years, is it still available in the USA?

How's the powder then?? If you're not getting a rush better than tar monkey water look for better dope. I know there is really good tar out there, but a rail of good powder should hit you pretty fast and hard. After not doing dope for a few months I railed 2 dimes and was floored and I usually IV.

You could try smoking but maybe try to find better stuff.

You're probably right I'm now thinking, as last night I got some more (same source, second-hand though, so not too sure how frequently the quality of product shifts—though I've had bags over the past six months from them and they've all been good or better, as it is) and it got me just right off that first rail. It had been a week since I'd had tapering off last bits of the previous bags, though, so it could have just been the timing.
Maybe I feel like monkey water was always a quicker and stronger-immediately high simply because the tar I'd been on was exceptional lol wouldn't be surprised. But I don't smoke it for the smell (been living with my folks again this year) and when I have tried with tar and fent I wasn't very good at getting my worth out of it, so just safer in terms of consumption to insufflate.

I know this is an old post, but it seems to still be active. If you need someone to drop some knowledge about black tar heroin, I'm your guy. IDK if someone already took up this task, way too many pages for me to read them all. If someone has already posted all the info/facts you want you should add it to your post at the top so people who need the info can get it all in the beginning of the thread.

When you first start shooting up, does it save you money? Or is it possible to, should I say?

The bioavailability is much higher than sniffing right - but say I inject 1/3rd of what I've been sniffing (after being a chronic user for 5 years on/off but almost always on and if not heroin another opiate every single day). If I shoot 1/3rd of what I've been sniffing will I get a similar high, for a similar duration? It's getting expensive and I have all the safe iv equipment lying around. I've educated myself on the use of it and I just don't really want to quit at all. I originally got my iv equipment to not waste dilaudid, but decided that I was unwilling to shoot a pill. However, I fucking love heroin and I am willing to shoot it plus in my opinion it's much safer than shooting pills even Dilaudid if you have quality #4 which I do. I have chronic pain that is horrific for a young adult and my life is shit so I do dope. The withdrawals, coupled with my mental and physical illness, are a straight up suicide risk. I am also a 100% functional addict if I have the H nobody would ever guess a damn thing was wrong. It treats everything that's wrong with me. I wouldn't be looking to get any higher, or for a rush, just to take a lower dose and get the same effect. I don't nod, I don't rush, I get normal and free of back pain and that's all I want and what I've gotten for the past five years. With tolerance. Heroin actually gives me energy though. It provides an energetic euphoria while remaining physically really mellow and chilled out, but mentally and creatively stimulated (especially with guitar), leading into a more relaxed state. I have always done lower doses, starting out with 2.5mg oxy (half a percocet) and it's always been about pain relief and that euphoric energy at first that leaves me so damn functional on this miserable fucked up planet. I dislike high doses and feeling down from it. I get much more out of the drug from lower doses before it starts making me too drowsy to function.

I do yoga daily for at least an hour but usually even more and my forearm veins are massive as a result (guitar too). Like, the veins are just perfect and I've known it for a while. Bulge at elbow crook creeps me out though from requiem for a dream movie. I just don't see the point of wasting dope and spending more money when I'm broke as fuck and I even have all the equipment laying around (sterile cotton and cookers, 3mL leur locks with short 5/8" tips). I'm just sick the fuck of wasting money and I don't think it would make a big difference at this point to be honest. I don't even use that much (about a point a day, 2 points max) and it's an expensive habit because I sniff.

Don't start being an IV user. It's NEVER a good choice.

Well, first, smoking is going to be more intense than snorting. Both have about an equal risk (smoking might even be a little higher) of ODing. Like I said in the beginning, it's a misconception that smoking is less dangerous because of the theory that "youll pass out before you can OD." The truth is, respiratory depression can set in BEFORE you start nodding out, so taht when you do nod out, you may stop breathing.

That risk is there with any route of administration, though.

As long as you start with small doses and gradually work your way up to where you feel the desired effects, you'll be okay with any route.

As for the light bulb vaporizer, I imagine it would work. I don't see why it wouldnt. I have very very little experience (read: none what-so-ever) with smoking heroin, so I can't tell you which way is the best way to do it.
Shooting around here is like deep sea fishing, u better have a buddy when doing it. I've seen 2 people overdose in the past year and they both lived because I was present and called 911 for one, drove the other straight to our local ER.

Need some help and didnt know where to post this. I recently got some h from a new connect. The dope looks like nothing ive ever seen. Instead of the typical powder we have around her this looka almost like melted candle wax and it needs heat in order to desolve in water. Im just wondering if anyone else has seen this and if its ok to go ahead and bang it.

If you use opioids to mask emotional problems, then it's all just going to hit you when you stop during withdrawals - all at once (IME).
But yes, IV may make your supply last longer, though that rush is also nice, so nice that I was using more after switching to IV, so ymmv.

1) Select a vein. You're male (men have more prominent veins, generally speaking) and inexperienced so the cephalic vein will probably be most prominent/easy, it is located in the crook / opposite the elbow, in the middle of the arm.

2) Clean desired site with alcohol.

3) Gently insert needle into the vein, with the syringe bevel pointed upwards.

4) "Register" by pulling back the plunger (as if you're loading a shot) ever-so-slightly until you see a small amount of blood shoot back into the barrel of the syringe, indicating that you've established a vacuum with the vein.

5) Depress plunger, completing the shot. Apply a little pressure to the injection site to prevent bruising.

That is pretty much all there is to it. If you have your heart set on this I'd highly recommend getting someone to give you "in person" help, at least for your first time. Also, you shouldnt need to "cook" #4 heroin.

And again, I strongly recommend against doing this. It is big league drug use and it's a load of horseshit, nothing good comes from it, nobody looks back on their first shot and thinks, hmm, really glad that I did that! Lol. But you're gonna do what you're gonna do....