• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

Hi BL crew could someone please tell me asap if its ok to plug a messed up shot of heroin that i was trying to IV with a few cc's of blood init ? Cant find a vein :( A 0.2 is to much to waste for me really dont wanna have to chuck it :(

^^ You'd prob have more luck with answers in the plugging mega thread . Sorry I can't be more help; plugging is not my jam.

Ahhh ok thanks for your reply Bliss26 :) I had a quick search on the forum search engine but it never give me any relivant results that i knoticed so i plugged it anyway cause i felt ill :( BY GOD I THINK PLUGGING SUCKS REALLY BADLY as in no better than oral use . I tried plugging a number of times in past with ms contin tabs and never got anything off it at all really. I was thinking it was down to morphine being weak on this method but it Seems to me diamorphine is no better really too. :(

I have been using suboxone 24mg for the last month. And 16mg for the month before that but I was wondering how long I need to stop subs to feel an opiate fully again. I don't want to paritally feel it but rather the full effect

Hello, so about 45 minutes ago I shot into the top my left hand, didn't miss or anything but for some reason the area around where I shot is very swollen. It does not hurt, it isn't numb, just reeeal swollen with a rash.. Anyone know?
I usually shoot into my arms, this is my first time going for a vein in my hand. Kinda scary honestly

Hello, so about 45 minutes ago I shot into the top my left hand, didn't miss or anything but for some reason the area around where I shot is very swollen. It does not hurt, it isn't numb, just reeeal swollen with a rash.. Anyone know?
I usually shoot into my arms, this is my first time going for a vein in my hand. Kinda scary honestly

Sometimes when you inject there's a small amount of gear that is left on the tip of the needle from when you sucked it up. This can cause swelling and rashes just like you missed. Always dip the tip in water and suck up a unit before injecting to avoid this. You should remove any rings you may wear on your fingers when shooting up incase of swelling.
Swelling shouldn't last longer than 24hrs max. If it does you may want to see a doctor. Be safe.

Just lost another friend to H New Years Eve. The second since July. I truly believe if Robin and Kami (names changed for privacy) were here today, they'd tell anyone wanting to try it to never, ever.

I watch a loud mouth, larger than life personality in Robin dwindle away to a paranoid, 24/7 fix fixated, moody thing. She really wasn't human anymore. She rarely bathed, her beautiful skin went to crap and those gorgeous green eyes lost any amount of soul in them.

And Kami, Kami was on MTV back in the 90's, swimsuit model/contest winner, she looked a lot like Kelly LeBrock back in the day but after H she had chronic infections from her IV'ing and the smell, I can never forget it. She shot anywhere she could get a needle in after her veins collapsed. I saw her do it in her neck once, and I almost passed out.
She prostituted, stole, etc.

They both told me that bumping a line here and there was okay , but the first time they ever IV'd, it was over, they kept chasing that high they could never achieve again until H killed them

(both lethal od's with xanax)

H is one drug I have never desired , and the one and only time I ever did it, I hated it. I snorted a small line, I didn't feel warm and fuzzy, I felt weird.

Hi,

is plugging of Heroin #3 ( Mix of Base and Caffein, High Quality) so much better /intensive then snorting?

Thanks

After mixing up in water how long does it take for smack to turn into morphine.

Can someone please tell me what's going on I'm experiencing withdrawal effects from smoking tar spaced out passed it's half life and I'm experiencing withdrawals notably intense chills and inability to regulate my internal body temperature. I'm also taking geodon lithium and klonopin. Is this normal?

I smoked tar for a long time, initially the withdrawals took a while to set in, but the longer I smoked the sooner they arrived. Smoking is a short 1/2 life roa as is, so if you have been using tar for some time… perhaps this is what's going on. How long til you smoked last and how much?

Can someone please tell me what's going on I'm experiencing withdrawal effects from smoking tar spaced out passed it's half life and I'm experiencing withdrawals notably intense chills and inability to regulate my internal body temperature. I'm also taking geodon lithium and klonopin. Is this normal?

Of course its normal...you are using quite possibly the most addictive drug on earth...Withdrawals are to be expected. With that being said,

1.) Are you actually trying to get clean?
2.) Do you realize that kolonopin is a benzo? It will simply lower anxiety and help you sleep, not take withdrawals away.
3.) There is no easy way out.
4.) I have been in the same boat.

I slowly worked my way up to a 10 to 15 gram a day habit, smoked of course, and had a two year jail sentence coming up for which I had to turn myself in. I had detoxed CT in jail several times and did not want to go through that again, so I took care of business at home 2 weeks before jail. From detoxing in the worst to the best possible circumstances I can tell you the best way to detox, IMO, is with suboxone. Make no mistake: suboxone is very serious stuff and many times stronger than H, by weight, therefore, it is to be used for a very (I cannot stress this enough) very short period. What I did was retain a 8mg sublingual strip and used approx 1/3rd of it for the first 3 days of my detox. Jumped off after that and wrapped the detox up just fine. Suboxone is a like a hammer. You can use a hammer to build something useful or whack yourself in the nuts. Suboxone is a great TOOL. It is not to be used as a dope replacement because it tends to do that well...TOO well. Other than suboxone, I smoked 2-8 doobies a day (depending on how my stomach felt) and was able to sleep at least 6 hours a night.

Please keep in mind that everyone's body is different and what has worked for me may not do shit for you. A big part of the withdrawal peace is mindset and personal strength. If you allow yourself to think that there is a chance you will score soon then be prepared for horrible withdrawals. Your mind will play whatever tricks necessary to get that bag. Make up your mind...then act!

God bless. Stay strong. Stay hungry!

Just lost another friend to H New Years Eve. The second since July. I truly believe if Robin and Kami (names changed for privacy) were here today, they'd tell anyone wanting to try it to never, ever.

I watch a loud mouth, larger than life personality in Robin dwindle away to a paranoid, 24/7 fix fixated, moody thing. She really wasn't human anymore. She rarely bathed, her beautiful skin went to crap and those gorgeous green eyes lost any amount of soul in them.

And Kami, Kami was on MTV back in the 90's, swimsuit model/contest winner, she looked a lot like Kelly LeBrock back in the day but after H she had chronic infections from her IV'ing and the smell, I can never forget it. She shot anywhere she could get a needle in after her veins collapsed. I saw her do it in her neck once, and I almost passed out.
She prostituted, stole, etc.

They both told me that bumping a line here and there was okay , but the first time they ever IV'd, it was over, they kept chasing that high they could never achieve again until H killed them

(both lethal od's with xanax)

H is one drug I have never desired , and the one and only time I ever did it, I hated it. I snorted a small line, I didn't feel warm and fuzzy, I felt weird.

Thank you for sharing your story. I am very happy to hear that you did not take a liking to this insidious substance. The best thing you can do for your friends is ensure their story lives on and possibly prevents the suffering of another. If 1 person is saved, it would all be worth it.

My hope is that 2015 is treating you well.

God bless. Stay strong. Stay hungry.

I have been using suboxone 24mg for the last month. And 16mg for the month before that but I was wondering how long I need to stop subs to feel an opiate fully again. I don't want to paritally feel it but rather the full effect

Honestly, with the amount of residual suboxone you have built up into your system, it may be several days to a week before you can fully enjoy the effects of an opiate as you would have to be in full blown withdrawal. Suboxone has a ranging half life, at best 24 hours. So if you took 8mg today, tomorrow at this same time, you would theoretically have about 4mg remaining in your system and be taking another 8, at which point your system would have 12mg of the substance as opposed to 8 the previous night. It builds up like an antidepressant...i hope you get the point. You are on a very high dose as it is so it may take you longer than most to feel withdrawals. And it may not. Everyone is different. Usually the onset happens within 48 hours. You may be able to get high at that point, but you will definitely not be getting the "full effect" unless your receptors are opiate and naloxone free.

What do you think would happen if you did Heroin while on Acid? Do you think it would increase the trip, or would the sedation dull it down?

What do you think would happen if you did Heroin while on Acid? Do you think it would increase the trip, or would the sedation dull it down?

I remember meeting ting someone who worked at the Fillmore east and told me that back in the day, when people were having bad trips there, they took them into the back and gave them a small line of h to inhale and it snapped them out of it.

Well depends on how much H you mixed. If you mix enough to catch a nod, you wont remember much of your trip.

Conversely, if you ran out and started getting dope sick or took acid WHILE dope sick: you end up with a similar experience to Ibogaine... A "bad" trip that makes you think twice about what you are doing.

Acid makes me run around within my mind and "sort through files" and review my life over and over. When you are an addict, this can have devastating, or amazing consequences...it is all in the eye of the beholder.

Honestly, the 2 dont jive together at all....

You want a good time...Try a Jedi Flip. 2hits acid, quad of mushies and 2 hits molly. Thats a damn good time.

Of course its normal...you are using quite possibly the most addictive drug on earth...Withdrawals are to be expected. With that being said,

1.) Are you actually trying to get clean?
2.) Do you realize that kolonopin is a benzo? It will simply lower anxiety and help you sleep, not take withdrawals away.
3.) There is no easy way out.
4.) I have been in the same boat.

I slowly worked my way up to a 10 to 15 gram a day habit, smoked of course, and had a two year jail sentence coming up for which I had to turn myself in. I had detoxed CT in jail several times and did not want to go through that again, so I took care of business at home 2 weeks before jail. From detoxing in the worst to the best possible circumstances I can tell you the best way to detox, IMO, is with suboxone. Make no mistake: suboxone is very serious stuff and many times stronger than H, by weight, therefore, it is to be used for a very (I cannot stress this enough) very short period. What I did was retain a 8mg sublingual strip and used approx 1/3rd of it for the first 3 days of my detox. Jumped off after that and wrapped the detox up just fine. Suboxone is a like a hammer. You can use a hammer to build something useful or whack yourself in the nuts. Suboxone is a great TOOL. It is not to be used as a dope replacement because it tends to do that well...TOO well. Other than suboxone, I smoked 2-8 doobies a day (depending on how my stomach felt) and was able to sleep at least 6 hours a night.!

1.) Sorry for the late response but no I'm not trying to get clean. Heroin is one of the very few drugs I can use without losing my mind (schizoaffective).
2.) Yes I know klonopin is a benzo but I thought it might have some sort of synergistic effect with H that draws out the withdrawal/halflife.
3.) It does seem quite physiological.

How in the world did you afford that habit?