• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

heroin making me really sick

donaldduck1

Greenlighter
ok so i used to iv h every day and it was great but i switched to morphine 30 pills for a year and did h every now and then and no problem then a switched to opana 10 and ive been iv them for a lil over a year now and havent touched h since july 2015 but now here is the problem. when i did the h in july i had no problem and i did it back in like september it burned really bad like worse that a miss but i know i didnt and my arm broke out really bad but that used to happen to me and i figured it was just the cut but i didnt get much high and this stuff was supposed to be really good. now here is what scares me i got some yesterday i did a little like it burned some and i broke out but i didnt feel anything at all but everyone else was wasted so i know it was good so today when i woke up i did around a quarter g and i got a really weird rush and everything went numb my vision got hazy it was just in no way like a opiate rush and no high at all and on top of that i got really sick like every time i stood up i puked my guts up but i really dont feel nauseous and its been about 12 hrs and i still feel the same but i did an opana 10 a few hrs back and didnt feel anything at all. i dont understand why this is going on

It's not uncommon to have a histamine reaction especially if you miss and that's probably why your arm broke out. I could hazard a guess that a quarter gram at once did you in plus you never know what it's cut with.

It's anybody's guess really. Perhaps your use of alternative Opioids has altered the physiology of your body and your Opioid receptors to the point where Heroin/Morphine cause a more severe histamine reaction. Folks talk about how great the pins and needles are from Morphine, but the honeymoon ends quickly once your dose escalates. Heroin, in theory, should cause less of a histamine reaction than Morphine.

I'm sorry, but I don't think we'll get any farther than conjecture on this one.