• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Insufflated Dosage

justsayknow

Bluelighter
Hi All
I just took a look at the conversion chart and it is very handy. I also did a couple of searches but obviously didnt look in the right place. I understand that H is much less active when taken orally but am guessing more so when it is taken intranasally. Usually take around 40mg oxycodone oral or more often sublingually. Havent used in the last two months. To be on the safe side I am going to assume that my source is correct when saying it is extremely pure #4 South East Asian product.
Questions 1 What dose would be roughly equivalent to 40mg Oxy?
2 Is it effective to use H sublingually? Does anyone have experience with this? If so what kind of dose ratio?

I have a few years experience taking various opiates intermittently so am not a naive user but I would say my tolerance is mild. I'm not really keen on IV or rectal administration at this point although I understand they are more effective. Am considering 20mg either sublingually or nasally. Would prefer sublingually but I have never heard of people doing this I'm guessing because of the taste. I usually take opium and poppies sublingually so I have no concern about foul tastes.

Go with sublingual if you like the taste of opium it will be the same bitterness wise

Ok. And do you reckon 20mg would be enough or too much. Assuming worst case scenario it is in the 90-98% purity range

Yo. Don't take heroin orally or sublingually. Sniff it! it has HORRIBLE oral/sublingual bioavailability! either sniff, plug, smoke, or bang with H or you wont feel much of anything. Honestly. Oxy has a great oral BA, however heroin does not and same goes for sublingual. Please for the love of all that is good in the world, do not take heroin orally/sublingually. It would be such a waste, and you would be very disappointed. If your not into IV or plugging, SNIFF IT! or maybe smoke it, but I never really liked smoking powder H only black tar. And yes I would start small like you were saying around 20mg, and if that doesn't work slowly increase your dosage, always better to be safe than sorry, and H is very fickle meaning you never really know how strong it is til you try it, unless you have a way to actually test the purity, can't always believe what people say. Be careful!

Last edited:
Yeh that seems to be the consensus that the nose is the way to go. I think I will start much smaller as someone in another thread just reminded me that there is always the possibility that it has been cut with something stronger like fentanyl or another synthetic. Can't be too careful. But if and when I do establish it is what they say it is I will be aiming at 15-20mg and keeping my doses 4 days apart.

Yeah that is probably your best bet is to start small and work your way up depending on the strength, and once you know what its purity is or how potent it is etc. then it will be much safer and easier to determine the best dose in order to get the most out of it. I used to like insufflating powder H when I first tried it in powder form, but quickly gave in to the needle. I used to be terrified of needles as a child, now I will inject anything water soluble that has any kind of value done that way. But next to IV, sniffing good H is super nice. Lasts a little longer than IV too usually. Just gotta sniff it lightly and keep it in your nostrils and possibly add a drop of water in each nostril before sniffing to maximize absorption into the nasal capillaries, the less drip you get the better the high.

I'm not scared of needles at all and have tried IV a couple of times but have always had someone who knows what they are doing to administer it. To be honest I dont really like snorting or smoking things as I prefer a smoother onset. Thats probably the main reason I'm not keen on IV or suppositories either. If I could get oral oxy or morphine I would be having that instead.

please be careful, its very easy to OD when you sniff it. smoking is the way to go imo, as it hits very fast and you don't need a lot.
but if you can't do that, at least stay away from IV - thats when you know your life has gone to shit.

I have #4 I don't think I can smoke it. If there was some way I could make it active orally I would do that. Apparently 24 hrs in water will convert it back to morphine and acetic acid but I'm guessing then I'm going to need a lot more per dose. I'm not desperate or in any hurry so tiny doses to start is fine with me

You can smoke any kind of H I think. I have smoked powder H and Tar. While tar works better for smoking, powder h still works when smoked, just doesn't run down the foil as smooth as tar. I believe the stuff you have is able to be done just about anyway you desire except orally/sub'l, that is a giant waste of good H. You should see if someone will trade you some oxy for it if you don't really like to mess with any ROA but oral or sublingual.

That's the beauty of powdered H, You can utilize whichever roa your heart desires.. If you don't like the taste, you can put it in empty capsules. If you want to smoke it, just add a drop water to it..