• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin induced acute pancreatitis? How long do PAWS last?

strawberry69

Greenlighter
Sup everyone, I've been clean for about 10 days off heroin (no fent). With two trips to the hospital under my belt in that time, extreme stabbing pain in my stomach put me down. Hospital said possible gallstone or acute pancreatitis (I don't drink). Anybody else ever had experience with this? I ate like 3 pieces of a hashbrown and instantly went down in pain. Both times it lasted 4-5 hours. EXTREME abdominal pain accompanied with vomiting.

10 days sober, got my energy back but the pigeon shivers and my stomach are still fucking with me. How long til that shit goes away? At least I can shit solid this time around.

Sup everyone, I've been clean for about 10 days off heroin (no fent). With two trips to the hospital under my belt in that time, extreme stabbing pain in my stomach put me down. Hospital said possible gallstone or acute pancreatitis (I don't drink). Anybody else ever had experience with this? I ate like 3 pieces of a hashbrown and instantly went down in pain. Both times it lasted 4-5 hours. EXTREME abdominal pain accompanied with vomiting.

10 days sober, got my energy back but the pigeon shivers and my stomach are still fucking with me. How long til that shit goes away? At least I can shit solid this time around.
If it’s pancreatitis, don’t fuck around with that. Go back to the ER if this continues! I don’t know anything about gallstones (I do know a thing or two about kidney stones but not gallstones.)

I don’t think this is related to withdrawal. Since you said you’re in pain when you eat, maybe it’s gastritis? I get that, bleeding stomach ulcers, they hurt so bad. I would make sure you have someone with you at all times (don’t be alone, it’s possible to pass out from pain) and if it gets so bad you can’t speak or you have trouble breathing have them take you back to the ER IMMEDIATELY

Not sure about the pain but black seed oil will certainly help with the PAWS.

It acts on the mu opioid receptors and a few other different receptors.
In research from Iran and India, where they’ve used it to help people wean off of opioids and during opioid withdrawal, it’s found to be as effective as diazepam at relieving opioid withdrawal.

It not only helps withdrawal, but lowers opioid tolerance, reduces cravings, reduces blood pressure and a few other things.
It also helps with stimulant addiction in similar ways, I’ve only seen research regarding amphetamine type stimulants but it reduced cocaine cravings/refusing when I used some.

This isn’t one of those weak/next to placebo supplements that people recommend, I doubted it too until I tried it and it really works!
Whether you still use medically or recreationally and wanna reduce tolerance or want to wean off or reduce withdrawal symptoms, it really works!

The drug itself doesn't give you pancreatitis, but gallstones can. I've had acute pancreatitis which as it turned out had been caused by gallstones that had gotten stuck in the duct between the two organs, irritating the pancreas. It was excrutiatingly painful and I couldn't keep any food down. If you have the same issue a simple operation will fix it; if you have pancreatitis caused by anything else they will also find that out and treat it for you. Get yourself to the nearest hospital ASAP.