Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to find more of that white/grey rock shit, that stuff really was amazing. Yesterday I got some light golden brown dope, you know the normal good stuff that is easy to find in Bmore if you have a good connect. Anyway this stuff is noticeably less cut then usual because it doesn't stuff up my nose as much and it takes wayyy less then usual to send me into a nod. Not only that but my half gram was overweight by 200mg! My dude hooked it up big time for some reason. I guess I wasn't seeing him enough or something lol...he had to pull me back in somehow.

Btw, i'm pretty sure DC gets their dope from the Baltimore ports which is a good thing for you DC folks because we all know how good Bmore dope is.

I am able to get that kind of stuff in the city. In fact I think right now I'm getting prob the best dope in DC

The stuff I've been getting in Richmond is pretty decent, though I definitely feel like this new batch is extremely good.

yea love that grey rock but my neighbor has gotten some type of allergic reaction to it the last two times he did it. His throat feels sore and feels like its swelling. Anyone ever heard of this or dealt with it? would a anti sore throat medicine be a possible help with this.?

i actually stumbled on some of that grey rock today. my guy usually doesnt have that but when i rolled up today he did. i have to admit i did enjoy it.

this douche that i used to get high with had some type of insane allergic reaction to a shot of dope i gave him, and it was a tiny shot, way less than he was used to, but he broke out in hives and passed out on the floor. my roomate and i were scared shitless so we called ems. ive had dope that burned the back of my throat before but nothing like that. id maybe find a new dope spot. lord knows what they cut that shit with.

Dude I had a weird allergic rxn to a shot I did last week. It was outta the same bag I'd been using and I know I registered but my hand swelled up real bad and it was painful and I got a histamine rash on my forearm by my injection site. I think either I moved the needle after I registered and missed or I accidentally used rubbing alcohol instead of water in my shot. Either way, I took some diphenhydramine and I was ok but it totally bugged me out. I was in the bathroom at work too so I was trying not to look sketch when I put a big ass bag of ice on my swollen hand.

^ Glad to hear that you did the right thing man.

yea man, scumbag or not im not going to let someone go into cardiac arrest on my kitchen floor, which is the strange thing because his heart rate and pulse were thru the roof. first thing ems asked was if he was on cocaine and my roomate and i sad no he came over here lookin kinda drowsy and out of it, went into the bathroom for a few minutes came out seemed fine then this happened so our only option was to call the medics.

funny side note-the kids dad is a retired MD state trooper and he showed up at my apartment a few hours later threatening to gun down my roomate and i for almost killing his son(guy is a douche btw). and he was freaking out big time, veins popping from every spot on his gigantic head. we basically said look asshole, we could have just as easily rolled his ass down the hill and let someone else find him, but no we did the responsible thing and called professional help. we didnt force your son to use drugs, it was his choice, hes the one you need to go scream at not us. and with that he left. im sure he was still pissed about the situation but i know in the back of his mind, he knew if his son had been in some shooting gallery i the hood they would have put ice on his balls, shot him up with milk, or salt water, or any other ghetto fixes for an OD.

once ems got some epiniephrine and O2 in him he was fine in him he was. scary experience though....the sound of a body just hitting the floor is now an unmistakeable sound drilled into my head. thanks a lot scumbag! lol jk.

^ I had a friend who left my for dead and drug me out into his fucking driveway after overdosing at his house. I spent 2 days in a coma and none of the doctors thought I'd live. That's been nearly five years ago and I am in perfect health today.

I just copped a fat of tan rocks...this stuff is different looking as usual tho. Looks alot more golden then the light tan shit that i've been getting lately. Also, has a nasty drip which I haven't gotten from dope in awhile. I'm thinking this is either really high quality shit or it's the same stuff that i've been getting lately (also high quality) but a bit more cut giving it a darker tan look. I dunno either way the bag is fat and the stuff is good.

I'm tired of buying dope every week though I really need a break. I was trying to hold off all week from opiates and get a bunch of oxy's this weekend but the cravings were so strong today that I couldn't help my self :|

Edit: yeah this stuff is fucking fireeeee. The high just kept building and building until it peaked with some serious noddage also I got the most euphoric body high right now oh maaan. Im about to do a another line I got this fucking high off three lines lol...there's like 20 lines in this bag of dope.

Last edited:
MY boy escape. Dc now has the same tan shit. fire for sure. Man last week i learned my first lesson in shooting dope, dont miss. I missed on all good parts of my inner arm and that was it, day wrecked and feind look like a mug doing pushups just to get my veins out. My inner arm veins twisted or rolled or bulged /bruised and i was fucked. Im switching to snorting for a good while while my veins heal.

Yeah, scramble absolutely must be cooked. It's cut with quinine and bonita, quinine was used to treat malaria and somehow changes the basic structure of the dope, I don't know the actual pharmacology... I'm sure someone here does...? As for the bonita, thats just some slang for the stuff they get at gnc to cut it with, sometimes it's in there sometimes not. I'm pretty sure thats just some 'pseudosafe' filler/cut.
.. Lol, I made a new word. Errr, maybe 'quasisafe' would be better ;)

Im in norfolk/va beach area and around here there is no open air that i know of, but im not that familier with the area too much. H comes 2 ways. Capsules are more dominate and they arnt too bad. I go about 3-4 at a time i.v. nice rush but nothing to write home about. Raw is pricey but availible. The few times i got raw it was always golden or light brown powder. A shot of .2 does me pretty good. I prefer capsules because of cost and they usually pack a head ringer of a rush. I do not heat mine though a lot of people here do . Leo here is a bitch.loads of city cops, narc officers are everywhere and will fuck you up pretty quick. And they seem to appear out of nowhere. 1 good thing about living in norfolk and being white is that there is really 1 area of town where being white you stand out and its right next to an area with money. There is a lot of black people here and you dont really stand out a lot being white in certain parts of the city. Lots of people do not have cars so a lot of walkers and people on mopeds. I have a call and meet connect and its really more of a middle man type situation and he/she allways meets me close to or at my house and her stuff is always same price for caps and even cheaper by the bun. It varies in quality from garbage to decent. Some stuff i could use as many as 5 caps and other stuff 2 will pack a real punch and stay with me for a while. The average stuff reminds me of roxi's. 1 cap = 1 blue. Better stuff goes shit water brown but sometimes even the clear stuff provides a headringer. Cant think of much more.

By the way, hello everybody.

Oh i never ever heat my shot and it sounds like all i ever do is "scramble" . Heroin hcl is water soluble so all you need to do is stir and filter. If you heat it up you are disolving the cuts and its going in your bloodstream as well. I get plenty high and i never heat it. There are usually solids in the spoon at room temp so if you heat it to disolve those solids then as soon as it cools back down enough its going to turn solid again...you dont want that to happen in your body

Blah the dope quality is starting to drop after getting consistently good shit for months. The new shit is a weird greyish/brownish powder and the drip taste strange too. I mean it still gets me good and high but this stuff is a bit more cut then usual.

Hey escape, do you ever slam your dope? If you do, has the shit in dc lately been leaving a lot of undissolved shit on the spoon? The last 2 g's I got were fire but before that I was getting a lot of cut left on the spoon. And dude from va bch, it sounds like the caps ur getting are full of scramble. I know how big the caps are and if a whole cap only equals a 30 mg roxi then that sounds kinda shitty. By the way, has anyone in dc or Richmond ever seen dope sold by the bundle? I've only ever gotten it by the point, half g, and g but my boy from deleware is comin to RVA to visit next weekend and is bringing a bundle which has 13 bags in it which he says adds up to around a half g so I'm curious to see if its shittier or better that my dc and Richmond hook ups. Anyway, comment if you've ever seen bundles in dc or Richmond. Just curious.

Yeah, ive gotten bundles but only of scramble. And not in many years. Also im pretty sure theres a few different definitions of bundle, the ones we used to get were 10 dime bags bundled up together for a small break in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.