Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear i dont do it on purpose, i have no typing skills and i hit caps lock by accident all th etime.

^ Then go back and edit your posts or actually read your posts before you submit them.

.2 of a gram and so forth. Scramble is prob just cut up dope and raw is supposed to be uncut.

U shud bet me then cuz I'd win. I'm def 100% not a fed or any kinda police. Just came down here 4 a lil bit 2 visit. So can sum1 pls explain 2 me what the diff is btwn scramble & raw & is raw really better?

& what's the .1,.2 u talk abt? I'm used 2 glassine bags & bricks & bundles. & other then the stamps ppl just call it dope. Sorry if this posted 2x, the moderators didn't like the 1st, so I had 2 do it over

U shud bet me then cuz I'd win. I'm def 100% not a fed or any kinda police. Just came down here 4 a lil bit 2 visit. So can sum1 pls explain 2 me what the diff is btwn scramble & raw & is raw really better?
Uhmm mchigh already sort of answered that..
.2 of a gram and so forth. Scramble is prob just cut up dope and raw is supposed to be uncut.
And by 'sort of' i mean 'did'.

& what's the .1,.2 u talk abt? I'm used 2 glassine bags & bricks & bundles. & other then the stamps ppl just call it dope. Sorry if this posted 2x, the moderators didn't like the 1st, so I had 2 do it over

I'm pretty sure that it says in the rules not to post about problems with a moderator but to PM them or senior staff. I would suggest doing that, but I've already explained to you via PM what was wrong with your post, I don't know how to make it any simpler.

The .1 and .2 he's referring to means .1 gram or .2 gram. The glassine bags have about .1g in each of them. Hope that clears up any confusion you have.

I've got no probs w the moderators, I was just stating y my post might've been there 2x. Thx 4 answerin my ? tho

^ ohh i guess maybe you posted first and then they deleted it and then he answered before you reposted? Yeah the moderators all seem pretty cool, they just like to err on the side of safety so if they see anything vaguely questionable they tend to edit or remove it, y'know 'better safe than sorry' or whatever... Im babbling sorry :)

Got sme stuff from dc again last night. Was the golden tan stuff that bmore has. Have you been seeing the same stuff in dc pantyraid?

Indeed i have :) ive been getting that sort of stuff for a few days now, i like it it seems about the same as what i was getting before, the color initially looked a little different but cooks up about the same. My guys always been consistent though so i dont worry much when it looks a bit different. I think we might actually cop from the same people from the way you describe your stuff

A lot of people in his part of dc get their stuff from him although i only know two of them that dont step on it and only one that doesnt jack up the price

yea i met three new contacts through work one was a nw , the other is se and then a woodbridge contact wich i havnt tried yet. My 30 dude came back arounfd but with 15's instead, his one doctor died, then the next one retired.

Last edited:
I haven't gotten shitty dope in Richmond VA in a couple months! I dunno if it is just my dealers or if this is the norm right now. Mostly a light tan/whitish color that all goes into the water clear to ice tea colored. Some grey shit awhile back that had a hell of a good rush but the high didn't last. The rush felt kinda like dilaudid or morphine or something different that normal dope rush. And this goes for both sides of the river.

Getting high tommorow night again. Last week i did a little over .2 of dc dope and passed ut in the living room floor, not sure if i overdosed or not but woke up with my grandma cleaning the kitchen twenty feet away. Will i get caught? This weekend my neighbor found my bluelight posts, ha, he said i founf you djtiesto , i was like damn exposed. Luckily he is into the opiates as well or it would be weird.

Last edited:
Mmmm just picked up a half G of some white raw powder. Anyone from Baltimore knows that this shit has been rare lately. It's all been that light tan stuff which is decent but it's like a 7/10 compared to the 10/10 that this white is. Anyway i'm going to be nodding my balls of for the next few days...binge here I come! Then i'll probably pick up a whole gram of this shit while it's still available :D. This dope is reason why I can't stop taking it...I don't think any sane person would turn down dope this good man seriously. Luckily it's rare or I would have a full blown dope addiction lol

Indeed i have :) ive been getting that sort of stuff for a few days now, i like it it seems about the same as what i was getting before, the color initially looked a little different but cooks up about the same. My guys always been consistent though so i dont worry much when it looks a bit different. I think we might actually cop from the same people from the way you describe your stuff

Yo, even if you guys get shit from the same person as someone else don't talk about it on here. I know a mod mentioned not to talk about getting high with people on here, or about having the same dealers, etc. , so just trying to help make sure it doesn't get to a point where it cross the line completely

Getting high tommorow night again. Last week i did a little over .2 of dc dope and passed ut in the living room floor, not sure if i overdosed or not but woke up with my grandma cleaning the kitchen twenty feet away. Will i get caught? This weekend my neighbor found my bluelight posts, ha, he said i founf you djtiesto , i was like damn exposed. Luckily he is into the opiates as well or it would be weird.

Maybe you should start getting a little more vague about where you get your dope, where you live, etc. For example, I wouldn't share with people that i live in woodbridge VA. The city is extremely small (just like mine, which I do not share. I say I'm from the Dallas area, not city xxxxxx). Say your from the Washington DC area, or out side the Washington DC area. If someone you know in real life can figure out that is you, you are getting waaaaay to personal. I know you want to share info, and in return get information, but if you neighbor can figure out its you, then who knows who else can use your information in a negative fashion. Be smart, and be vague.

edited out some personal info of a member. :D

I know I'm not a mod for this forum anymore, but I want to help promote people to think before they post to help the community as a whole.

Last edited:
Aye, makes sense, ive been thinking of removing laurel anyway because the fact that im in laurel AND dc really narrows it down too much. Soooo yeah i guess ill do that now. Also im not SURE its from the same person(s) as djtiesto, just that its possible. But point taken, i dont want neighborhood threat (i almost wrote treat instead of threat... Neighborhood Treat.. i like it :) ) mad at me :D

I'm not quite sure on what really crosses the line in the heroin threads particularly, but I know they've had some issues that they have tightened it up, to prevent sourcing, sharing to much personal info, etc. Not trying to be a dick or anything, just looking out for the community, and help keep this thread among others moving smoothly. Cheers.

Haha ive been frequenting the lounge lately and i must say, ive seen many a dick and youre definitely not one of them :) i get where youre coming from, theyre definitely strict on the location and meetup talk (for good reason i might add) so thanks for looking out, im still fairly new here so i dont quite know exactly where the line is drawn, better to be on the safe side than get banned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.