• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Hallucinations

mm59

Greenlighter
First off if this isn't appropriate to post here, please just disregard and delete. Anyway. I have been hung up on heroin for a couple years now, but recently just been experiencing only what i can explain as hallucinations. Or maybe even intense daydreams. It occurs after a shot and sometimes when i'm in the process of a good nod, but also when i'm up and alert. Sometimes these hallucinations/conscious dreams thing, are fucking terrifying. Like for real some of the scariest shit i've ever seen. Im talking monsters. Sometimes vehicles looking like they are about to run me down. I've even seen some kind of like dark evil ass looking tunnel/portal thing thats all contorting and twisting and i'm just being drug into it slowly. And always at the last sec it all disappears and everything returns to normal. But its like im a little closer to getting caught, or hit each time. It happens everywhere too. And at all different times of the day. I literally created an account for this forum specifically to ask if anyone else has ever experienced this. Before you say my shit could be laced, just know that i like i'm sure many others do, have multiple sources with diff stuff and it has happened with some of the product from all of them. I'm scared yall. Not much scares me at all and im grown fuckin man and this shit seams so fucking real when it happens. Please if someone else has experienced this and was able to stop it, please tell me what i can do. Thanks in advance for any replies.

no_photo.png
ReplyForward

Your not playing alot more computer games by any chance. Reminded me of some episode from my youth I was using way to much videogames.