• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heroin, good or bad???

Heroin, good or bad?! Is that a trick question, or a really stupid one? Of course it's bad! I mean I do more than my fair share of dabbling in drugs. But there are just a little bag of drugs out there that you just don't touch. It's just plain good ol' fashion common sense. And if you say "peer pressure" made me do it, grow up, get courage (& and backbone) and say no. It's just not right I tell's you. :|

I respect your opinion but why do you say its so bad. Its not just the social stigma and everyone telling you its that evil junky creating heroin. Why is it bad? Remember most of the problems associated with drug use the person not the product is to blame.

kymaera said:
Heroin, good or bad?! Is that a trick question, or a really stupid one? Of course it's bad! I mean I do more than my fair share of dabbling in drugs. But there are just a little bag of drugs out there that you just don't touch. It's just plain good ol' fashion common sense. And if you say "peer pressure" made me do it, grow up, get courage (& and backbone) and say no. It's just not right I tell's you. :|
OK, pretend there's this old man just found out you do the drugs that you do. How would you react to him saying the exact same thing to you about your habit and your substances of choice as you just did to heroin and it's users? Because if your argument is valid, then so is the old man's. Both arguments stink of ignorance and hypocracy, and personally I think both arguments are wrong. But if you're going to tell someone they should just say no, then I want to hear what you have to say to someone hypothetically telling you the exact same thing.

It's bad because it has an effect on people that is a lot harder to hold off than most drugs used. Granted the person not the product is to blame, but it is a drug that has damaged and killed a lot of people and therefore affecting other people, who do not use the drug. A good friend of mine was a speed junkie and that was bad enough, midnight phone calls for money, not even a phone call sometimes a rock-up at 4am, asking for hook-up, borrowing large sums of money, and worst, a lack of care for anything or anyone around them. I'm not saying all heroin is the "evil junkie creating" style, as so the social stigma, but it has a grasp that even the most careful user can be susceptable too. If it doens't kill you, it's an addiction and if you beat it, sometimes you end up addicted on what you used to beat it (methadone). People that beat it and come out clear are amazing people. But the issue as you stated isn't the drug, but the person, therefore the question is, why play with something when, you could underestimate exactly how strong your sense of will or desire is? I'm not a blasher, believe me, I love my weekends, I just have a negative opinion against a drug that no good has ever come out of.

[Pleonastic]-I'm not arguing, it's just an opinion. I know my will power concerning the drugs I do use, I know my limits, I've tested them (for better or worse). But I don't test with things that I can't guarantee, especially when the effects and consequences, social or otherwise are known. The old man would be making an assumption on my character without knowing me well enough. I'd tell the old man "I don't have a habit." Then you'd ask define habit? A habit depends on regularity of use, correct? A habit controls you, subconsciously or otherwise.

I'm just saying don't tempt yourself with something, unless your positive you know how strong you really are. And how safe you feel in regards to what your playing with.

herion and coke was the best drug combo i've ever had.....i would say herion is a drug for people who can control themselves.

i always found smoking to be a waste of smack and time. It was hassle chasing that shit down the foil whilst keeping you rolled up tube right at the point where the smoke is produced whilst at the same time making sure your not applying too much heat to foil.

doing IV is the best way. I find most people who use smack regularlly are trying to avoid the pain of a certain issue (i know i did). Eventually you find that once the issue is resolved that your still doing that shit and that the enjoyment factor is far less. Being "on the nod" is a exactly like the feeling you get when your falling asleep late at night whilst trying to stay awake. A strange limbo.

The nausa thing is really an indivdual thing. I could do smack any way i liked but the moment i smelt a cigarette or moved violently my lunch would be on the ground, whilst i knew people that never spewed, ever. I suspect the spew response is due to equilibrum/middle ear thing as i'm a particuly sensitive to motion sickness, whilst the people I knew that weren't suspectivable to motion sickness never spewed whilst high. I don't think its got anything to do with the body response to poison espeically since morphine (what herion turns into when it hits your brain) is chemically similar to other chemicals used in your brain (endorphines). its not exactly a foriegn chemical to our brains.

whilst herion addiction can be fun most people don't like it. Nevertheless it is possible to stop. i did. It was painful and every now then i have a shot but its all about control, understanding, acceptances and having the ablitiy to withstand pain for a great goal ie life without a herion addiction over your head. However if you abuse drugs badly, drink & smoke pot constantly, have issues that you've lefted unresolved you'll probably end like one of the living dead if you take herion

[end moralising now]