• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin for pain relief

Mini Chef

Greenlighter
Not asking where or how to buy.
Not asking alternative ideas
If this is wrong place, sorry

I have been passed from doctor to doctor.
Tried loads of prescribed drugs.
Been trying hash oil the past month.
Rarely a weed smoker.
I have chronic pain from my waist down, and my hands. Most time struggle to walk around. I am 29, weigh 60kg, semi fit.
I am unable to do my job anyone, I am a Dev chef, who was working 12-16 hours a day. I can't even hold my knives anymore or stand in the kitchen., I am too scared to drive anymore (my feet go into severe pain and could crash and kill someone). I don't sleep, even with my sleeping pills.
I am thinking of moving to a country where heroin is easy to get, and trying it to see if that could help me. If it does, then spending my life there.
I have become extremely suicide and depressed, and this seems like a last option. I could be pain free for the rest of my life, and happy. Or carry on being a good boy and suffer until I can't take it anymore.
From waist down I mean, my genitals, premium, thighs, calves, and feet. Feet stop me from walking, genitals stop me from sex and self relief.
I feel like I have tried all options, and Europ looks like my best bet.
Can anyone function enough to work while on H?
Anyone done this?
Is there another option?
Medical where I am can't help, laws an such.
The medical IV painkiller I was getting is unavailable to me now.
I understand this will most likely turn me in to a junkie, but it seems worth it to kill the pain.
My main thing I want is to still be able to work, I love what I do, and do it pain free.
Thank you.

Yes, you can function while taking Heroin. You should have no problem working while on it. Remember, you're not trying to nod off. You're just using it for pain.

I have worked while using heroin (not my main job). I used heroin to control my pain as well, and it worked extremely good.

Good luck.

Not asking where or how to buy.
Not asking alternative ideas
If this is wrong place, sorry

I have been passed from doctor to doctor.
Tried loads of prescribed drugs.
Been trying hash oil the past month.
Rarely a weed smoker.
I have chronic pain from my waist down, and my hands. Most time struggle to walk around. I am 29, weigh 60kg, semi fit.
I am unable to do my job anyone, I am a Dev chef, who was working 12-16 hours a day. I can't even hold my knives anymore or stand in the kitchen., I am too scared to drive anymore (my feet go into severe pain and could crash and kill someone). I don't sleep, even with my sleeping pills.
I am thinking of moving to a country where heroin is easy to get, and trying it to see if that could help me. If it does, then spending my life there.
I have become extremely suicide and depressed, and this seems like a last option. I could be pain free for the rest of my life, and happy. Or carry on being a good boy and suffer until I can't take it anymore.
From waist down I mean, my genitals, premium, thighs, calves, and feet. Feet stop me from walking, genitals stop me from sex and self relief.
I feel like I have tried all options, and Europ looks like my best bet.
Can anyone function enough to work while on H?
Anyone done this?
Is there another option?
Medical where I am can't help, laws an such.
The medical IV painkiller I was getting is unavailable to me now.
I understand this will most likely turn me in to a junkie, but it seems worth it to kill the pain.
My main thing I want is to still be able to work, I love what I do, and do it pain free.
Thank you.
you will find something if you keep looking I'm sure mate just hang in their until then and do what you can take care friend

Once you find the right doctor that isnt a dingus, explain this to them the way you did to us, its gotta be bad if you wana resort straight to heroin for pain relief, ( speaking from exp, i ended up giving H a go but only to see how strong it was vs my pain meds) and with H it tends to build tolerance quicker than pain meds due to it crossing the Brain blood barrier more effectively, so procede with caution, but it will do the trick

I'm sorry you're in this fucked up situation. I wish doctors weren't so paranoid about treating pain patients but that's a consequence of the war on drugs.

You can use heroin for pain relief, it's an opiate just like the pain pills you've tried. Be warned though, street heroin does not have a guaranteed purity. One batch could be 10% pure and the next could be 80% pure. There's also the issue with fentanyl.

A lot of heroin these days is either cut with fentanyl or entirely fentanyl. Fent is much more potent than heroin and an amount smaller than a match head could kill you many times over.

There are huge risks to using street heroin, so if you absolutely must use it please consider the risks.

i am going through the same nightmare myself with what has happened to pain management in this country (are you in the US?). i have chronic pain, I currently have a script that is sometimes not strong enough, but i have to fight and plead with my doctor and everytime he tells me how the dea is auditing the shit out of him and that i better not "get addicted" whatever the fuck that means.

is methadone an option? my cousin is in methadone maintenance and she says they let you go up to any dose that you can handle, there are people on 200 mg a day that are still nodding off the next morning in the line from the previous days dose. Its goog to know that that is a back up option for when my doctor does cut me off, die, or get arrested.

I posted a similar thread just days ago that was closed. scroll down and you'll find what people responded with. I am thinking about moving from the US also due to this issue with the government going after doctors. One poster answered that burma and cambodia are the opiate paradises of the planet. I want to go on a vacation there now and see what its like. I must say his post got me very curious.

as to pain managment with heroin. herioin is amazing and lasts a good 8-12 hours. i used it at one point while i didn't have a script and a single dose would hold me over all day. i could function perfectly on it, just don't dose super high. Granted this was REAL heroin. most herion now is fentanyl, so you will only get a few hours of relieif before having to redose with fent and probably end up killing yourself in the end.

Europe i've heard mixed things about. Depends on the country. from what i've read the more developed countries will be very hard to get a script in. A former mod on this forum lives in Belgium and he had an insane script (240 mg oxy + 100-something mg of methadone per day), multiple scripts from different doctors, and he could fill them all at the same pharmacy without issues. I've heard dominican republic you can buy anything at the pharmacies without a script. I imagine there are countries like this in the world, they will be the less developed countries.

Last edited:
i am going through the same nightmare myself with what has happened to pain management in this country (are you in the US?). i have chronic pain, I currently have a script that is sometimes not strong enough, but i have to fight and plead with my doctor and everytime he tells me how the dea is auditing the shit out of him and that i better not "get addicted" whatever the fuck that means.

is methadone an option? my cousin is in methadone maintenance and she says they let you go up to any dose that you can handle, there are people on 200 mg a day that are still nodding off the next morning in the line from the previous days dose. Its goog to know that that is a back up option for when my doctor does cut me off, die, or get arrested.

I posted a similar thread just days ago that was closed. scroll down and you'll find what people responded with. I am thinking about moving from the US also due to this issue with the government going after doctors. One poster answered that burma and cambodia are the opiate paradises of the planet. I want to go on a vacation there now and see what its like. I must say his post got me very curious.

as to pain managment with heroin. herioin is amazing and lasts a good 8-12 hours. i used it at one point while i didn't have a script and a single dose would hold me over all day. i could function perfectly on it, just don't dose super high. Granted this was REAL heroin. most herion now is fentanyl, so you will only get a few hours of relieif before having to redose with fent and probably end up killing yourself in the end.

Europe i've heard mixed things about. Depends on the country. from what i've read the more developed countries will be very hard to get a script in. A former mod on this forum lives in Belgium and he had an insane script (240 mg oxy + 100-something mg of methadone per day), multiple scripts from different doctors, and he could fill them all at the same pharmacy without issues. I've heard dominican republic you can buy anything at the pharmacies without a script. I imagine there are countries like this in the world, they will be the less developed countries.
He says dont get addicted for the reason if he's not allowed to prescribe you a new opioid script, youll end up going into withdrawal, and methadone does not work for pain, ive drank 100mg worth and i found it did fuckall for pain, its meant to avoid withdrawal and you can only get on it if youre hooked on heroin or relatively high dose of opioids

^^^^Methadone works for my pain and many many others pain....I have a hard time seeing a full opioid agonist not providing paid relief

^^^^Methadone works for my pain and many many others pain....I have a hard time seeing a full opioid agonist not providing paid relief
How come it did fuck all for me thats odd, i took it twice 100mg the first (not ml) was 10mg/ml and 60mg the second had me nod abit but thats about all

Can't you get prescribed diamorphine? That's what heroin is, except obviously this would be pure and pharmaceutical grade.

Zonxx - some people find Methadone great for pain; it all comes down to the individual.

Although it's ridiculous, I too have taken heroin for pain. Because I've had opiate addiction my doctor will not prescribe me any strong opioids. I have legit severe chronic pain and have had to resort to injecting low-dose heroin when I just couldn't stand the pain.

He says dont get addicted for the reason if he's not allowed to prescribe you a new opioid script, youll end up going into withdrawal, and methadone does not work for pain, ive drank 100mg worth and i found it did fuckall for pain, its meant to avoid withdrawal and you can only get on it if youre hooked on heroin or relatively high dose of opioids

it is prescribed by pain management doctors for the most chronic permanent pain, in the US, albeit at much lower doses than is used for heroin addiction. I only used it before i had developed chronic pain so i can't comment directly, but i don't see why it wouldn't work its a full mu opioid agonist.

How come it did fuck all for me thats odd, i took it twice 100mg the first (not ml) was 10mg/ml and 60mg the second had me nod abit but thats about all
Was you on anything else when you had it I need to get some METHADONE, Or something for emergencies I find. PST onlly effects me when I'm sober and in wd if I take it while I'm high on codeine i just feel like shit not making that mistake again

It's not impossible to work on heroin. You just have to be vigilant to not let your dose increase. Use just enough to deal with your pain, don't be getting high every day. I would recommend buying a mg (.001) scale on Amazon for $25 so you can weigh out your doses every day from a larger amount (buy as much as is reasonable so you can have consistency in your product). I've been doing this and working regularly for several years now.

Someone commented about Cambodia or Burma being the paradise for opiate users. Well in my country i can get morphine ampoules without a script for a really really really cheap price (I live in Peru) also oxycodone, pethidine, midazolam, ketamine, Fentanyl, all pharma grade. My country is a junkie's IV paradise. I've been doing morphine almost everyday for 2 years now, doing a consistent dose(100mg a day) a single injection holds me for 24 hrs. IDK bout you guys but i'd rather do morphine vials than street heroin. Just my 0.02 cents contribution.
NZN

Yeah you can work on heroin. Biggest thing is self control. Being an addict like I am, if I buy two grams thinking I should be able to make that last me all week, I will do more than I need and re-dose when I am not sick yet. Make sure that you practice self control, do not chase the high or you will use too much. Also you build up a tolerance, don't think just because you can get high all day for $20 that will work forever. I would try methadone if you are really at that point. It is usually a fixed cost and they will up your dose when you say you need more. Best wishes and good luck!

Heroin (Diamorphine) was introduced a century ago the same as all the other already synthesised opiates and opioids. Obviously it has gathered a bad name, and taboo label due to its street use fame over many years. The reason it outshines the rest most of the time, is down to the speed it carries the morphine to your receptors. Any doctor worth his salt, will not base a decision on anecdotes or the homeless guys predicament outside his surgery. May i ask what your chronic pain is as a diagnosis?

Heroin (Diamorphine) was introduced a century ago the same as all the other already synthesised opiates and opioids. Obviously it has gathered a bad name, and taboo label due to its street use fame over many years. The reason it outshines the rest most of the time, is down to the speed it carries the morphine to your receptors. Any doctor worth his salt, will not base a decision on anecdotes or the homeless guys predicament outside his surgery. May i ask what your chronic pain is as a diagnosis?
[/QUOTE
Actually its infamous due to the speed and efficiacy it crosses the blood brain barrier vs all other opiates

I am thinking about moving from the US also due to this issue with the government going after doctors.

I am surprised this isn't more common and maybe it is -- if I were Chancellor or President somewhere I would make the kind of fuckery going on in the United States grounds for asylum for doctors, patients, and anyone else speaking out getting pressure from the People's Commissariat For Internal Affairs, otherwise known as the DEA and their State goon counterparts. It is political persecution, after all -- I wonder if anyone had tried it.

Last edited:
Heroin for pain relief will work very well and be well tolerated since it is an ester of morphine and it is morphine that does the work, as it is with nicomorphine -- the only difference being that heroin is 3,6-diacetylmorphine and nicomorphine is 3,6-dinicotinoylmorphine -- both are even closer relatives of morphine than is hydromorphone, also a well-tolerated analgesic which is strong and suitable for ambulatory use. The 3,6 diesters of morphine are converted into morphine within 3 minutes after an injection and the acetyl and nicotinoyl moeties help the esters fly through the blood-brain barrier more quickly and so forth, then are converted into morphine in the brain. Though hydrolysis is one of the means by which diamorphine is turned into morphine and 3 and 6-monoacetylmorphine,, the statement I have heard that the metabolism begins in the syringe is a bit of an overstatement -- both medicinal diamorphine and nicomorphine are provided in ampoules of aqueous solution, though the dry ampoule, which contains only powder, is available for both and a personal preference of mine.