• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin heroin dose Vs oxy

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
If I take 10mg of 100% pure heroin how would that feel compared to 10mg oxy IR? Would it be more like 15/20mg oxy?
I need 40>50mg of oxy ir for a relaxing benzo like buzz so anything lower just doesn't cut it and this is with no tolly.

I don’t know where you live or if your heroin has fentanyl, but I was taking a few hundred milligrams of morphine or a couple of hundred milligrams of oxy along with some other things I shouldn’t have been throwing in the mix and wouldn’t be nodding. While my tolerance was like that I injected (for the first time) probably a little over a third of a point of heroin and overdosed. Had to be narcanned twice.

Fentanyl is very rare in my country, but obviously can’t be 100% sure as we didn’t test it. I also would have still had Valium in my system from the day before, but be careful. I underestimated the Strength of heroin because I thought I had a big tolerance. Be very careful.

I don’t know where you live or if your heroin has fentanyl, but I was taking a few hundred milligrams of morphine or a couple of hundred milligrams of oxy along with some other things I shouldn’t have been throwing in the mix and wouldn’t be nodding. While my tolerance was like that I injected (for the first time) probably a little over a third of a point of heroin and overdosed. Had to be narcanned twice.

Fentanyl is very rare in my country, but obviously can’t be 100% sure as we didn’t test it. I also would have still had Valium in my system from the day before, but be careful. I underestimated the Strength of heroin because I thought I had a big tolerance. Be very careful.
Hes asking for raw heroin. It was just a hypothetical question, although it's good from ur part to add HR( cause let's be honest, pure heroin only exists in Switzerland and some other countries that use it as ORT for extreme cases).
All dope almost errrwhere is cut as fk, thats y I'd never do it. Anyway his question was just what's the equivalent and the answer is like 2x-2.5 of oxy. Around 30mg IR

Hes asking for raw heroin. It was just a hypothetical question, although it's good from ur part to add HR( cause let's be honest, pure heroin only exists in Switzerland and some other countries that use it as ORT for extreme cases).
All dope almost errrwhere is cut as fk, thats y I'd never do it. Anyway his question was just what's the equivalent and the answer is like 2x-2.5 of oxy. Around 30mg IR
Ahhh ok gotcha. Misread the original post 👍

COCKTAIL #1
Methadone 80mg
Ritalin 40mg IR
Jin 3oz ginger ale
Gabapentin 300mg
Diazepam 10mg
Alprazolam 1mg
Clonazepam 0.5mg
Cannabis Indica 10mg

COCKTAIL #2
MDMA 100mg