• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

rolex [green] --good, not that fire though

fabulous[red]-----same as ab

gas $2.71 a gal. you cant beat it

Lately I haven't seen many stamps...like 4 different sources, all blank bags..

strange...

^ been getting a lotta blanks as well in bronx, ny. that or rockstars (Red imprint with red star arond the words)

Dea Emblem Used To Market Heroin In Newark

Ha look at this on the DEA site...

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/2008/nwk080408.html

I was gettin those for like a month straight, shit was fire too..:)

Another good supplier down, just makin my situation even worse

hate cops

nwk080408_fig1.jpg

Last edited:
MLB- Good Dope, Alright count
Black Jack- Good dope and count
Ferrari- Awsome dope, great count

Bridgeport, CT:

Trojan Horse - Below average quality, average quantity - Gray stamp with no picture, average sized bags, the dope isn't garbage, but it's not good either. D+

Bumble Bee - Average quality, average quantity - Red stamp, don't remember if there was a picture or not. The bags were pretty good size, and the dope was noticably better than Trojan Horse, although it still wasn't top notch. C+

Black Knight - Above average quality, low quantity - Black stamp with a picture (although I couldn't tell what it was, they were all smudged), I was disappointed when I saw how small the bags were, but the dope was quality so it offset the smallness. B-

Sex In The City - Above average quality, average quantity - Pink stamp with no picture, my friend picked these bags up in Harlem. The dope was good, and the bags were decent size, but I've had better dope out of the city. B

Geico - High quality, good quantity - Green stamp with a picture of a lizard. Just got 6 of these bags this morning, and was very happy with both the size of the bags, and the high quality of the dope. Bout to go shoot these other 2 now, did 4 in the first shot and caught the best rush I've gotten in a LONG LONG LONG LONG time. A-

That's all the stamps I can remember atm. If anyone sees Geico in the area, grab it up, cuz the bags are fat and the dope is kickass.

~CTdopeLove

MAX PAYNE-green- total shit
HEAT-red- so so
100%pure-green- good but short
Best Buy-purple- good at first but wears off fassssst
Wanted-red- strong as fuck and fat
Showtime-blue- weak coffee taste ish
Fuel Injection- wow!
Death comes knocking-red- good peak but wears of too fast
Bodybag-red- ehh

Peaccccce folk.............

Last edited:
parkwaysouth said:
what station?8o

lowest i seen was 3.70$ in harrison!

Yall need to come see me over in passaic yo, gas is $3.53 a gallon. 8o No joke i thought i was trippin but na its there clear as day. now i always get gas down there

parkwaysouth said:
Wanted-red- strong as fuck and fat

those wanteds was bangin rite....

after party.....black n red two tone, good shit, im pretty sure i kno the original location these are from but i grabbed em at the PJ's in passaic cuz i was already over there. rather jus get em from the source but its less hot so wateva.

theres been some shit around called powershot or somethin, got motherfuckers dropppin like flies up in this piece, didnt try it yet, im good w/ my green stamped sex in the city

parkwaysouth said:
Ha look at this on the DEA site...

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/2008/nwk080408.html

I was gettin those for like a month straight, shit was fire too..:)

Another good supplier down, just makin my situation even worse

hate cops

nwk080408_fig1.jpg

Gerard P. McAleer, SAC for the DEA New Jersey Division stated, “As the saying goes “imitation is the best form of flattery,” however, we are not flattered by traffickers duplicating our agency seal on their poison.”

^^ from the microgram link you posted... funny they say we aren't flattered by people duplicating their seal on the heroin they call "poison". although a lot is cut to hell, heroin in its pure form is non-toxic and doesn't harm any internal organs and if one could get sterile needles and pure pharm. grade heroin he/she could shoot up daily (if he/she had no responsibilities or life) and have little to no negative health consequences. you may not move from bed but you aren't poisoning yourself like you would if you were a hardcore alcoholic getting drunk multiple times a day. but selling poisons like nicotene and alcohol is fine but heroin, oh no!!! 8)

all i've been getting are two toned afterparty and the hulk from ptown. afterparty is bomb and the hulk is just average shit. i also got a weird stamp with the word "bump" in black with a circle around it that were pretty good also. hot sauce and another batch of 18th ave's that were good in newark too.

thats funny cuz the HULK stamps in the bricks were the most rediculous bags ive seen for 08' so far- potent and fuckin filled to the brim, easily the best buy of the year imo...... sucks i cant find em' no more =(

well which hulks you talkin about? these were green with a pic of the hulk on it, i remember the ones from a few months back that were real good that just said hulk on em, i think the supplier got busted actually thanks to an idiot from my town