• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

I'm taking a guess here and think you are talking about syringes?

if so, i get mine from the pharmacy. i know tons of ppl on here (well the ones that shoot anyways) buy them from online vendors. Great way to do it if syringes are hard to obtain in your area or country.

medicine cabinet said:
I'm taking a guess here and think you are talking about syringes?

if so, i get mine from the pharmacy. i know tons of ppl on here (well the ones that shoot anyways) buy them from online vendors. Great way to do it if syringes are hard to obtain in your area or country.

Yea, IDK what yall call it outside NJ but up here in north jerz at least its called a set. I aint heard it called a rig, needle, etc, nothing like that in a long time. Just set.

sorry for bein a noob to this but whats all that "past the first fold" or "second fold" shit mean?
does it have something to do with quantity?

^yea its about the visable quantity when the bag is still folded...

Ive always just called them rigs or spikes, never heard of set before. Learn something new everyday

Needle exchange. They're called "works" on the street.

phrozen said:
I don't remember what color the ink was. The bags were Philly style bags, I'm sure you know what I mean by that, and they were white. The car was an old style car, some shit out of the 1920's or 1930's. You know, what Mr. Burns in the Simpsons would drive. The count was good. Above average I'd say. Big bags.

What do you mean by Philly style?

I got some 'IRONMAN', in red lettering. They're pretty good. Ma tolerance is going up again though, gots to take a break. :\ Feeels good now though!

sourlemone said:
I don't think i've ever heard of anyone refer to heroin by 'brand name', except in pulp fiction. I'm in sydney btw...is this an American thing?

LOL nah this is too many people watchin "The Wire" on HBO. Im not saying you guys arent addicts in any way shape or form, please believe that. All im saying is, i could go get some tar from the corner, then take a trip to the headshop and buy some stamp baggies that have pee wee herman fucking a blow up doll on them, and BAM! there is an instant brand.

Rather than talking about brand names of Heroin, you should just think about this. There is Tar, and Powder. Tar is the shit. Alot of powder IS shit. N no matter what the hell people are calling it, it could be the dope shit one day, and it could suck the next, depending all upon how much your local dealer wants to chop that shit up. N it does vary, often. Your not going to get the exact same smack steady for years. Its going to be different every couple months. But for the people lookin for brand names, they could take PooP and put it in a stamp bag that someone else is selling, and fool you into thinking that its good as hell. But then when you get it home (or wherever you cook), your gonna be sorely disappointed.

K1Ng5p4d3 said:
LOL nah this is too many people watchin "The Wire" on HBO. Im not saying you guys arent addicts in any way shape or form, please believe that. All im saying is, i could go get some tar from the corner, then take a trip to the headshop and buy some stamp baggies that have pee wee herman fucking a blow up doll on them, and BAM! there is an instant brand.

Rather than talking about brand names of Heroin, you should just think about this. There is Tar, and Powder. Tar is the shit. Alot of powder IS shit.

Yeah that's not really how it works, but you can keep thinking that.

BTW there's a few different kinds of powder.

K1Ng5p4d3 said:

Rather than talking about brand names of Heroin, you should just think about this. There is Tar, and Powder. Tar is the shit. Alot of powder IS shit. N no matter what the hell people are calling it, it could be the dope shit one day, and it could suck the next, depending all upon how much your local dealer wants to chop that shit up. N it does vary, often. Your not going to get the exact same smack steady for years. Its going to be different every couple months. But for the people lookin for brand names, they could take PooP and put it in a stamp bag that someone else is selling, and fool you into thinking that its good as hell. But then when you get it home (or wherever you cook), your gonna be sorely disappointed.

Yo you obviously aint too familiar with the game if you talk like that. First of all powder is shit? U gotta be jokin me. For real u really think that? U prefer some dirty ass tar over some high purity east coast powder...Ight then.

Second, no one is sayin the brands mean shit. What u kno about powder? Obviously nothing if you are talkin about brands and you bring up the idea of a baggie with a logo on it. It aint baggies. its lil wax glassine bags that come blank, then gets filled and stamped with ink and a rubber stamp.

Second it aint different every couple months. Its different every couple days. sometimes you get the same dope over and over in a different stamp with a different name. but when a batch of some fire shit comes out , before the bootlegs start, thats that shit and yes the brand does mean something. I dont know where you from or what kinda shit you on but you sound mad ignorant about how it works by that post. I aint sayin you wrong just that you got it twisted.

I was going to say something too to all this powder IS shit comment but DJ lacey K pretty much said everything i was gonna say......

ignorant K1Ng5p4d3 is ignorant

also alot of people i know say TAR IS SHIT!!
they prefer powder any day

there was a stamp here that was a little shitty stick image of longcat with the words "long cat" it made me laugh pretty fucking hard, I musta been the only person buying it who got it...

and whats all the hate for tar..powder is def higher purity/better for injection, but I dont smoking tar at all. (then again, I'm a casual opiate user so my opinion would vary from that of a hard core user)

Carl Landrover said:
What do you mean by Philly style?

I got some 'IRONMAN', in red lettering. They're pretty good. Ma tolerance is going up again though, gots to take a break. :\ Feeels good now though!
They're narrower and longer than the NJ/NYC bags. Those bags are shorter and wider. The narrow "Philly style" bags can also be found in Camden, out west in Pittsburgh and other PA towns, and down in Delaware.

Look through the gallery, you'll notice the difference.

Oh, and the bag in my avatar is a Philly style bag. I got the photo from a Pittsburgh newspaper.

^ The few times i copped stamps in wilmington they were those long type ones. The dude said they came from philly. I had to shread those things apart lol, i was sick and they were double sealed so i went right at it.

phrozen said:
They're narrower and longer than the NJ/NYC bags. Those bags are shorter and wider. The narrow "Philly style" bags can also be found in Camden, out west in Pittsburgh and other PA towns, and down in Delaware.

Oh, and the bag in my avatar is a Philly style bag. I got the photo from a Pittsburgh newspaper.
really i was never awhere of this.... i've heard u guys talk about it before but never understood......thats intresting

Listen I need to talk to someone in northern jersey with an extra set, I think you will like what I have to offer for it.

stfu up man people like you are annoying, I am a diabetic and I lost my prescription for my insulin syringes. I am going to die if I dont get one, I dont know why that would make me dea but whatever. %)

phrozen said:

Hmm, I'm not sure what kind are around here (in CT), though I'm closer to NJ/NYC than Philly.

Are the bags just longer skinnier or do they have more folds too?

I probably get the NJ/NYC type, but I do believe I've gotten a couple of long, skinny bags in the past.

AlreadyOnTheNod said:
stfu up man people like you are annoying, I am a diabetic and I lost my prescription for my insulin syringes. I am going to die if I dont get one, I dont know why that would make me dea but whatever. %)
go to the emergency room then?

Carl Landrover said:
Hmm, I'm not sure what kind are around here (in CT), though I'm closer to NJ/NYC than Philly.

Are the bags just longer skinnier or do they have more folds too?

I probably get the NJ/NYC type, but I do believe I've gotten a couple of long, skinny bags in the past.
That vast majority of the time they're folded twice. Once in half, and another time in half again. They're then put in plastic bags, which are heat sealed(melted) shut. 99% of the street level dope in Philly is sold that way. At least IME.