• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

I only been getting stuff like once a week and the last 3 times I've gotten 'Hulk' bags.

First time was pretty good quality.

Second time bags were noticeably fatter, but I didn't think they were that great.

Third time bags were decent size and are better than the first and second time. Go figure.

phrozen said:
(I'm joking, but I could totally see a bunch of Jersey cops being assigned to keep track of this shit.)
^^^haha, they'd probably assign the dumbest cop in the department to do that, because reading through all this garbage is bitch work. I'm thinking of someone like Farva from Super Troopers. That cop that no one likes.

in Baltimore, alot of the dope is named after a TV show, or a movie thats comin out. "Spongebob Squarepants", "Iron Man," "Terminator," etc, etc. Sometimes people will just get lazy though, and name the shit "Pink Pussy" or somethin.

in Detroit, they sell that shit in lottery ticket stub thingys. And they dont call it shit but "10 pack" or "20 pack," etc, etc

in NY, NJ, well I've never been there..... So do the stamps in NJ and NY always have the same names though? Like the same names for a couple years, then it changes up?

Fuck no. it changes daily. some stamps go away and come back, with different dope in em. some go away and come back better. it coudl be ayear later or a month later. different batch, same stamp, same batch in a different stamp, it all depends. some last a week, some last a month, some spots youll go there today and tomorrow its a totally different batch of shit. but a year? Lol. I aint makin fun of you or nothing. but hell fuckin no. Theres thousands of different stamps nothin ever stays the same. and they change on the regular. the avearge is prolly a couple days. At any time in any dope hood in NJ theres prolly between 10 and 20 different stamps out dependin on the size of the city. Sometimes you go and everybody all got the same shit, or bootleg batches of the same shit (same stamp but one batch is the good shit and one is the knockoff that came after that they are tryna pass off as the good one.) and sometimes it depends on what spot you go to, you could hit up different parts of the city n get totally different stamps. so thas all it is.

lacey k said:
Fuck no. it changes daily. some stamps go away and come back, with different dope in em. some go away and come back better. it coudl be ayear later or a month later. different batch, same stamp, same batch in a different stamp, it all depends. some last a week, some last a month, some spots youll go there today and tomorrow its a totally different batch of shit. but a year? Lol. I aint makin fun of you or nothing. but hell fuckin no. Theres thousands of different stamps nothin ever stays the same. and they change on the regular. the avearge is prolly a couple days. At any time in any dope hood in NJ theres prolly between 10 and 20 different stamps out dependin on the size of the city. Sometimes you go and everybody all got the same shit, or bootleg batches of the same shit (same stamp but one batch is the good shit and one is the knockoff that came after that they are tryna pass off as the good one.) and sometimes it depends on what spot you go to, you could hit up different parts of the city n get totally different stamps. so thas all it is.

hmmm, how is the artwork on them though? real simple designs and shapes, or do they look nice sometimes? like they were made by someone with artistic talent?

Bentley with an old fashioned car on it.

Really strong, but it's obvious there's some other sedative in it and it's not just diacetyl. The dope had tiny specs that were darker than the rest, which was light tan/off white.

Again, really strong rush and high. After doing one bag, my normal dose, I thought I might be OD'ing, at least I was certainly on the edge.

I wouldn't buy it again. I prefer the clean pure dope highs. Or rather, dope highs with no adulterant. :\

phrozen said:
Bentley with an old fashioned car on it.

Really strong, but it's obvious there's some other sedative in it and it's not just diacetyl. The dope had tiny specs that were darker than the rest, which was light tan/off white.

Again, really strong rush and high. After doing one bag, my normal dose, I thought I might be OD'ing, at least I was certainly on the edge.

I wouldn't buy it again. I prefer the clean pure dope highs. Or rather, dope highs with no adulterant. :\

I kno it aint the same shit unless you be gettin jersey bags but i got bentleys a few mos ago, it was a blue stamp wit a car on it i believe I kinda forget. Shit was pretty good but the count was low as hell. good shit tho.

Anyways last shit I got today was red stamp Dirty Game. Its ight. nothin special. There been a steady stream of so so shit comin outta p town lately Kinda beat. I kno some good shits comin up tho I can sense it. the average been better than the average was a few weeks ago if that makes sense so I aint worried.

O yea I forgot if i posted the dope dick pic or not...Just a lil somethin to make yall laugh today...

Dsmaller.jpg

I don't get stamps or brands. A fat guy hands me a folded up lottery ticket with smack in it.

had some dooms day from t-town a couple days ago, ok size bags, banging dope. white bag green stamp.

hahhaha, dope dick. fantastic name for a stamp. It better be banging tho, cause if it wasnt and i didnt get dope dick it would be flagrant false advertising.

Some more from upstate NY
Heat Wave - Pretty awesome not as good as a few months back but it's come back around and is pretty bangin

Dynamic- GARBAGE
Underdog- GARBAGE
Gangster Medicine - Awesome stuff as good as the heatwave and the fist double sealed bag i've seen upstate!

lacey k said:
I kno it aint the same shit unless you be gettin jersey bags but i got bentleys a few mos ago, it was a blue stamp wit a car on it i believe I kinda forget. Shit was pretty good but the count was low as hell. good shit tho.
I don't remember what color the ink was. The bags were Philly style bags, I'm sure you know what I mean by that, and they were white. The car was an old style car, some shit out of the 1920's or 1930's. You know, what Mr. Burns in the Simpsons would drive. The count was good. Above average I'd say. Big bags.

^ yo phrozen I just seen my first Philly style bags, there pretty cool I guess as far as bags go. Blue bag with black ink "much better" double sealed, pretty aright shit, I think ima be hitin up philly again.

Whats up guys first time poster longer time lurker, I always cop in irvington been getting some good ass shit lately.

I picked up a bun of Green Methadones, They were immaculate awesome rush stayed lit for a good amount of time.

The other bun was blue Mad Moneys, This also were pretty damn good. And for the price in irvington you cant go wrong

Be safe everyone,
Already on the nod