• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin and suboxone

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So i was sick yesterday and my friend gave me an 8mg suboxone strip. I took half last night and the other half this morning. Its been 8 hours since i took it. If i smoked Heroin tonight will it still get me high?

Not really, best to wait at least 36 hours.

I get some effects if i do alot of Morphine/Heroin after 24 hours but its a waste if you dont have a surplus of Opioids.

I think that you need to wait much longer because Buprenorphine has a very long (37 hours) half life.

maybe lay off the skag for a. while??? tolerance reduces fairly quick, that's dangerous aswell. But you will enjoy the next dose fosho and ull need much less xp
NZN

Well it's been 12 hours & im smoking now. It's giving an effect but much less then what i usually feel

Someone round here swears the dealer round here is cuttinf it with subbies I tried it it didn't make me rattle but I felt really stimulated and I did want a bag three times that datly and usually one can do me..but I did nod out to fuck on it it's weird as it's brown like normal gear but then white when put it on finger I been told he has two separate bags and never used to . He's shady as fuck does not do deals even if u spend hundred pound not one extra .l.
Only people selling it round here surely this does not work or if u add a small amount would it work but make u rattle when wears off

Someone round here swears the dealer round here is cuttinf it with subbies I tried it it didn't make me rattle but I felt really stimulated and I did want a bag three times that datly and usually one can do me..but I did nod out to fuck on it it's weird as it's brown like normal gear but then white when put it on finger I been told he has two separate bags and never used to . He's shady as fuck does not do deals even if u spend hundred pound not one extra .l.
Only people selling it round here surely this does not work or if u add a small amount would it work but make u rattle when wears off
It seems like it would be rather counterproductive thing for a dealer to do. I doubt you would win/keep many customers if you sold them 'gear' that put them into precipitated withdrawals when they shot up.

But I mean maybe he's just an idiot? That could always be true lol.