Herion, Cocine, & Crack {Never Do It}

no u did ruin ur own life dont blame the drug for ur own actions u knew exactly wut will happen if u start freebasin:|

Hey Skywave - it's been awhile since I say you post out here - I tried to private message you but your box is full. How are you doing? Maybe you can delete a few old messages and then shoot me a private message. I hope things are going well for you.

Im so proud of myself that i have been clean & not touched anything, no drugs!! IM DRUG FREE!!
I dont even think about it or get cravings anymore..Im fighting & winning not letting my gaurd down for nothing!! just living my life & raising my son!!

yeah my love, fiancee we need to let the crack go , and raise our son, just stick with our suboxone. i've had close calls to heart attacks on crack and i cant see u do that no more and have the risk, same with me proud of you.

You guys are doing sub too?
That won't cause anything like crack will as far as wanting to shoot people for money. But coming off sub imo is 1000s harder than coming off crack.

I only did crack for 3 months, everyday, usually quite a bit of it, but I stopped when I got busted and don't remember too many wds or anything like that really. Just really intense cravings was about it.

As far as suboxone however... just don't stay on it too long. Thats the type of drug that causes paws for years to come imo. Glad to see you 2 sticking to your guns. Raise that son cause he needs both his parents off drugs w/out a doubt. And you definitely don't want him getting older and seeing that his parents do drugs, cause that just raises the liklihood that he/she will too.

G/luck!

i been RXed suboxone for 3 yrs, crack is a huge mental game for us, thats all, with $$ in our pocket, a car and music, we most of the time give in and drive to the city, and when we got what we need to get it, i crave so bad, crack=mental. we are on suboxone legitametly for opiate dependency

yup baby i love u & we need 2 stick with it & stop the BS with the crack shit, im also proud of u honey.. & Bojangles69 Its true we want 2 raise our lil boy with out him knowing about our horrible past..& subs r not thats bad like my fiancee said we have a prescribtion... i love u opiatekrzy my hubby

Haha you guys are cute the way you support each other.

Sometimes I tell myself its a bad idea to be with another addict but I'm absolutely seeing more benefit by the way you 2 seem to support each other here.

I had not realized you were rx'd suboxone I thought you were using them to replace the crack (for mental reasons) and was just gonna say that it causes nasty wds (which you already know). But its not a drug that will affect the way you raise your child at all. So by all means live your lives and fight those cravings.

I prob would have never stopped crack if I didn't get busted back in the day for speed, I do remember that rush and its a hard fucking feeling to forget. But as long as its been crack couldn't be the furthest thing from my mind right now. I really hope thats how it goes for you 2 and see no good reason why it wouldn't go that way.

Thinks about us being cute & supporting each other, also thanks for supporting us & the support goes right back 2 ya buddy.. & Yea i understand that about the rush, when i get the cravings for it & i remember the rush from the pipe & all.. i know i will always remember the stupid rush from it.. but i got better things to worry about & care about than that bs u know..

whenever i have $$$ i always think of heading downtown, the pipe going thru the stem, and rush, relief, and ear ringer , and never think bout the bad times, CRASHING, out of $$, or smoking our supply b4 we make it home, driving miserable...waste of $$, lack of spirituality..gotta take pride in our family we got now baby

yeah coke/crack sucks, and it's so pointless. you have fun for however long it is until the bag is empty
and then you eventually run out of money and stop being high and then all you can think about is
how much of a waste that was

but anyway, best of luck i hope you're able to get off the drugs!

Last edited:
^ haha true, or smoking it all up and driving back home empty handed always breaking the stem in anger and promise to never do it again, then do it again, stupid cycle

yep op and adri - keep up the great work staying off that nasty crack. I have now gone 5 weeks myself with no crack which is my longest stretch in 3 years and I feel great! Also I gained 10 pounds which I really needed because I got too skinny to this crap.

Continue to stay strong and support each other!

-relapse- yesterday, both on our part, felt like scumbags how we got there, who we took there , life of misery, taking one step at a time, cant wait until this bed in Bradford PA opens for inpateitn, and for my FIANCEES sake i hope u stay faithful and not fuck around again behind my back and focus on U and our SON not GUYS or drugs, i still love u, B strong wait 4wks ill have our apartment. Love u, Everyone take care if im gone to rehab anyday now

yep op and adri - keep up the great work staying off that nasty crack. I have now gone 5 weeks myself with no crack which is my longest stretch in 3 years and i feel great! Also i gained 10 pounds which i really needed because i got too skinny to this crap.

Continue to stay strong and support each other!

**congrats travel!! Keep up the great work, stayin clean!!***

:\i have done herion first, 2nd cocine, then crack. :!its not worth it at all, u may think its fun & cool but u know what its not. so dont start or try it ok people... u may think its ok to just try it & not ever do it again right, wrong thats what i thought. let me just try it & see whats the big deal about it, i can put it down. but now i have trouble with it. i tried it when i was 20 now im 21, a yr i have a problem with the shit!! i have a son & a fiancee, thats what care more about than that shit but its hard not to do it beileve me it sux having a drug problem so im getting help for it..:p i really wished that i never tried it that day but i did & i can't take it back, i wish i could but can't. i even tried herion wondering why my bf now fiancee did it, but now he don't neither do i,my fiancee & i struggle 2gether with crack cocine.i did herion b4 cocine or crack, it was nice the rush felt great when u shot it up better than smoking crack but its not good either. i would do herion over crack anyday but i would rather not do any kind of drugs at all. when u shoot cocine it also felt great kind of herion but with herion u dont crash u stay mellow & junk, but u know what i stopped herion but struggle with crack cocaine:eek:... i wish i would of stuck with smoking weed every once in a while than doing the other shit!! but whatever,my fiancee & r working on our problems & getting everything under control so i could live a good life with our son<3...

Is a thread like this necessary?

Well it seems like you have a lot of reasons to get clean, and much of the time those who do get totally clean are those who have a lot to lose if they don't, so to me it sounds like you're the kind of person who might be able to pull it off. I also see you're going to rehab which will probably do a fair bit of good too. Regardless though, good luck with whatever happens. Once this stuff becomes habit it's hard to get rid of

With that being said, I think pharcyde may have a point. I'm by no means anywhere near an expert, but isn't there a journal that's meant to hold this kind of stuff? It just seems like you didn't really present any actual question or purpose for for the thread.