View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Here's what I can remember from a breakthrough DMT experience

firdous e bareen

Bluelighter
This trip report is more of an amalgamation of all the breakthrough experiences I've had with DMT. It's hard to pinpoint which details correspond to specific experiences, but I feel that this description captures a lot of what these experiences are like, at least for me.

-

I’m being fanned with fractal visuals by entities to the sound of a pervasive buzz/hum. The entities are like circus performers from another dimension. They are intensely interested in me; they gesture for attention, offer me gifts, and have a loving, motherly and cheeky vibe to them. They seem to be whispering secrets to me, but it’s as if the information is being conveyed not through speech or text, but by their extra-dimensional form of sign language. It feels like meaning and messages are being fed to me or downloaded directly, and the feeling which accompanies this is an unprecedented level of awe and astonishment.

The fractal visuals being fanned are insanely beautiful – they are streams of complex, even impossible, geometry; unfolding and transforming very quickly. The visuals are jewelled and painted with a secret alien language – like a hybrid of Sanskrit, Hebrew, Arabic and Egyptian hieroglyhpics.

The visuals being fanned expand and envelop me, landing me into a 3D dimensional space - a room constantly folding into other rooms. The walls, floor and ceiling are flowing with sharp, neon, idiosyncratic patterns, and the rooms fold into each other in unbelievable ways, again, seeming impossible. It’s like a 4th dimensional Escher world in constant, fluid motion.

Eventually the entities retreat and bid me farewell. The message they express at this point is “Voila, now you know, please come again soon”. They grin and laugh as the grand cosmic joke is revealed and I am filled with contentment, bliss, gratitude and humility.

Then I gain awareness of my body and the fact that I smoked DMT. I open my eyes and it’s like jumping out of water after holding my breath. Golden, layered geometric patterns crawl on the walls and ceiling in the room and I remain filled with awe and begin to laugh. It’s like a choir of angels is singing and I start to experience the most incredible euphoria and feeling of sheer astonishment. As the visuals fade further, slow down and decrease in complexity, I say “Wow! Oh my God! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”

Perfect description man, couldn't have said it better myself. I'll have to show this to someone next time I'm trying to describe it, thanks for taking the time to write out your interpretation of something so indescribable. I resonate so much with what you described, it's crazy how similar the visuals are for so many people.

That sounds awesome. Do you experience these visuals with open or closed eyes?

I say “Wow! Oh my God! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”

Very good description of a nice pleasant trip. I always say thank you coming out of the DMT trance. Actually I always say thank you coming out of a Salvia trance too. Something about being appreciative makes it smoother for me.

Those strange but common hieroglyphics do seem like a language but can't be translated by my brain. But they are fascinating.

Closed eyes. Although my first DMT breakthrough was with open eyes. For a more immersive experience, it's necessary to close your eyes.

Amazing report man, i have to say my reports over the years have been so identical to this brief summary.
I was greeted by a sort of jester being, elf like and machine-like. He revealed a gift to me that was pretty much described exactly by McKenna, a "self jeweled dribbling basketball".
I also experienced the "folding room". Its like its folding in and out and on itself at fascinating rates of speed.
cheers,

Have you heard about Terence McKenna? His description of the trip is a lot like yours.

In my last breakthrough I didnt see what I'd call an elf, it was more like the personification of the Mother Nature, something like the visions from ayahuasca but with the intensity of vaporized DMT.
I tend to see different things every time, haven't seen elves running around yet but I've been an "elf" myself.
I can relate to almost everything else though.