• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Here's the main reason the drug war does more harm than good and not it's not even incarcerating people for multiple years - harmless and lost 98%

Should classic drugs with established safety profiles be loosely regulated like alcohol, or brace...

• Yes (I believe that's the only way to take a step in the right direction in this computerized world)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No (I think the drug war saves lives)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (I think those junkies have it coming to them)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (What else can be done to prevent a 100+ new RCs from being released the day of new bill)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes (I'm libertarian)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
#4 is a question

There's obviously some users who deserve to go to jail for their non-drug related crimes, something like robbing someone at gunpoint for your next fix. But I truly believe most drug addicts are not harmful, mostly just the young ones are just mild annoyances and will scam you out of a few dollars if you're not paying attention.

Drugs are obviously destroying or already have destroyed nieghborhoods, which you've likely seen first had if you live on either US coast or by the Great Lakes. Some, if not most major cities justice departments have just given up on certain territories and let gangs run them. They can't do anything without a domestic war occuring.

Then to throw salt in the wound, addicts are now getting filled up with research chemicals unknowingly. I KNEW 15+ years ago etonitazene (~750x morphine potency, and 7.5x fentanyl). After a full on ban against fentanyl analogs, this even more potent unique structural class showed up like the next day.

They have chemicals lined up waiting on the bench years in preparation, some with no history of human use. 'Let's have this drug that has somewhat of a safety profile development and have them replace it with one that has zero, next year will get that one and 9/2048 of its analogs and keep up the good work yeah.' That's what they gotta be thinking unless they're just retarded (excuse me it this offends you, especially if you're mentally disabled, you guys are just that but still highly intelligent many times and sometimes suscede normal brains in your niche that you study... Sometimes people think or act retarded, most clear way of saying it ...not on the internet I guess now tho lol)

You're preaching to the choir. The war on drugs is a horrible failure and legalization or at least decriminalization should be implemented

Bro I don't even want to talk about the drug war right now. There's a war in the streets out here for real