• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Herbal incense...

hattorihanzo

Greenlighter
Has anyone tried any of the legal smoking herbs / incense? Just curious to see how popular this stuff are.

Many years ago, yes, but I never bought incense without disclosure of the contained chemical(s). Such ones led to serious health complications, ER visits and worse. But I actually liked my self-made incense where we were using industrial hemp leaves and the cannabinoid UR-144. I guess the weed contained some CBD or related non-THC cannabinoids which smoothened the experience out. But somehow cannabinoids just aren't my drugs so I quit using such products.

They will continue selling incense with and without disclosure as long as the law doesn't prevent it. Like bath salt cathinones or room odorizers etc. It's a legal loophole they're exploiting, sadly this actually pushes selling stuff which seems to be herbal only and there's no legal way to list side effects, dosages etc.

Btw, let me welcome you to out neat little internet corner with blue light!

i been using a brand called matchman from matchman.store online, they have 2 lvl of the potpourri incense, the feeling alike marijuana
used it for 2 years already have no side effects to me

Last edited: