• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

That't what my worry is, I want to smoke it to reduce the amount I smoke but I've got a feeling this stuff is just gunna boost my tolerance to an extreme level when it's already costing me too much!

I have ordered one of these:
$_12.JPG

A mate has one and said they are awesome so I'm gunna see what they are like

That't what my worry is, I want to smoke it to reduce the amount I smoke but I've got a feeling this stuff is just gunna boost my tolerance to an extreme level when it's already costing me too much!

I'm afraid that's exactly what will happen.

It's also quite possible that any future smoking (even of decent bud/hash) will tend to pale into insignificance when compared (as you inevitably will do) with the bho hit.

It's not so much the strength of the bho (although aye it is very potent) but the magnificent quality of the experience...much better for an occasional treat imo

Its a wax vapouriser, it can work for weed as well apparently but I won't be using it for that purpose, Of course, I will let you know my opinion on it when it arrives :D

Yea I know that feeling, I am in the exact same boat, feels a bit sinful blasting through a half oz a week! I know if i had a day off every few days my tolerance would drop but boredom etc :p

In my opinion the only vape worth buying is the volcano and it is seriously expensive, the rest I've tried just don't really cut it, but who has £300+ to drop on a vapouriser?!

I'm afraid that's exactly what will happen.

It's also quite possible that any future smoking (even of decent bud/hash) will tend to pale into insignificance when compared (as you inevitably will do) with the bho hit.

It's not so much the strength of the bho (although aye it is very potent) but the magnificent quality of the experience...much better for an occasional treat imo

Hmm that is my main worry! I love the whole experience of smoking weed from the look, smell and taste of the bud to the high so I would be truly gutted not to be able to enjoy that anymore, or it will just end up with me mixing bho through my weed defeating the purpose of saving money!

I dunno the magic launch box with the power adapter is pretty damn good in my eyes. Would definetly try out if you like the vapour high before buying a volcano as it is a bit different from smoking. Is more clear headed in my opinion.

Got some really nice sticky black, comes in 25g eggs, quite firm at room temperature but the smallest bit of heat bubbles gently and stretches out perfectly. When you see black like this it's a wonder how they get away with selling that formula black worlds apart.

Will try and get a picture up but my 1.3mp phone camera there really isn't any point.

Gimme,gimme, gimme............:)

I dunno the magic launch box with the power adapter is pretty damn good in my eyes. Would definetly try out if you like the vapour high before buying a volcano as it is a bit different from smoking. Is more clear headed in my opinion.

I own one of these, not got the power adapter for it though, might need to invest in that as the batteries were the reason I gave up on it

Can this be used for hash and grass? How much?

I've never had the chance to try a vapo but for some reason I had a feeling it would be more clear headed high. It sounds like the way forward tbf.

I wonder if by vaping (or even edibles) in moderation could weed consumption actually be considered healthy then

In a way i find the high from vaping as a bit empty, it feels lacking the well balanced feeling of a good spliff, the closest I've come to feeling that was using a volcano in amsterdam, that was a nice experience :D think I put half a gram of unpressed kief in there and it got me and my gf at the time fucked!

I find most of the "street skunk" very harsh smoke, while undoubtedly potent often has not been flushed correctly and doesn't receive anywhere near an acceptable cure. Have to agree with you weed that is properly taken care of is unbeatable, i'm always envious of the strain and grade of weed you have!

Same here, I'm baked but my throat is burning heh. £10-12 a gram too, but at least there's plenty about at the moment it seems.

Out the box you can use it with weed but not hash. You can buy an insert so you can use it with hash as well but I haven't got that. Batteries do work well as long as you use good strong ones. They get a bit of a pain if you are using it as your main device though.

One thing I have found is that the high at the start of a trench is different from one at the ending of one. Have an idea that the THC vapourises first then the CBD could well be my imagination though.

Got some half decent "cheese". £25.00 for an eight, a real 3.5g eight too! Small buds but lots of them and no stalks. Medium strength, very relaxing, no headfuckery either, so :)

Got a nice gram of cheese for the tail end of my MD sesh :D Tenner a gram but irs lovely stuff <3

I'm backpacking Australia at the mo, so have been chonging on the outdoor bush weed recently. Impressed with the quality though. Been getting it off a Rasta who does dreadlocking on the local market =D

Getting a 25 bag of what I'm told is probably an indica strain (dealer has new source who didn't say what strain it wass) ... the last lot I had was most definitely a predominantly sativa strain & was pretty trippy... made me a bit anxious.

Hoping getting an indica strain will be a little more chilled. If not, guess weed is not for me anymore.

Well its finally happened my mate scored off some bloke and its the best hash I've seen in ages didn't get any last nite as was a bit sceptical so tonight I had a try of my mates and its soft blonde no need to heat just crumbles and just a lick of a flame and it bubbled I'm gonna stockpile this fooker only had a king skin an I'm red eyed and monged I feel 14 again :)

Love good hash so much...

This Q has lasted me 2 months and there's easily about 2.5g's left.

T'other neet, I were reading summat about human urine being a good plant fertiliser. Has anyone tried pissing on their weed instead of buying expensive nutrients??

T'other neet, I were reading summat about human urine being a good plant fertiliser. Has anyone tried pissing on their weed instead of buying expensive nutrients??

mellow yellow..

na man dont piss on ur plants, buy Dry Powder or liquid nutrients . i would only use it if the leaves were showing signs of some sort of deficiency