• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

I've found a source for reasonable priced wax n shatter, obv imported from colorado but least it doesn't travel that distance to me!

Grams of og kush shatter for something like €50-60

Then I'd need a rig, me and glass don't have the best past.. So that would have to be treated like gold

Even saying all that, I like the taste of flower and hash more than condensing all the flavours and terpenes into a blob of oil that vapourises away in a split second, also a mate of mine is a convert now and just CANNOT get stoned off a joint or bong.

Seems like if you go down that road a long break will be required to reset tolerance

Do you find water filtered bong reduces the effect some what? You must lose some of potency when it travels through the water. The best bongs for pure stonedness are buckets or bag bongs, bit of a raw smoke but nothing else gets you quite so high -bar hot knives. I cant get any of the effects I am after if I smoke spliffs, even big fat wasteful expensive ones.

Smoking on some Mango at the moment, potent stuff -stinks out the room even when sealed away. Proper grown and cured as well which is rare these days, £10 a G though but well worth it as G of this would last longer than a 8th of standards as has a much greater power to weight ratio.

Never had any extract oils bar the old school ones years ago that came in clear packets and was like thick HP brown sauce and was hard as fuck to smoke. That stuff was £10 a G but that was like over 10 years ago.

Never had any extract oils bar the old school ones years ago that came in clear packets and was like thick HP brown sauce and was hard as fuck to smoke. That stuff was £10 a G but that was like over 10 years ago.

I think that might have been something else ? Did you ever have the really, really oily stuff that you had to simply dip your cigarette into ?

I think that might have been something else ? Did you ever have the really, really oily stuff that you had to simply dip your cigarette into ?

Prob roughly the same thing mate unless you are referring to a more refined liquid type substance? This was really oily and was like a sticky liquid glue but that would partly be pending the temperature. We would wipe rizla over it and then roll them up, I remember it tasting really pleasant considering how it looked but cant say I have seen anything quite like that for a while.

grades_1_2.jpg

Prob roughly the same thing mate unless you are referring to a more refined liquid type substance? This was really oily and was like a sticky liquid glue but that would partly be pending the temperature. We would wipe rizla over it and then roll them up, I remember it tasting really pleasant considering how it looked but cant say I have seen anything quite like that for a while.

I used to get that oily stuff years and years ago, was only around for a short period then I never saw it again. When I first heard about dabbing I thought people were talking about this oily stuff and dabbing a joint / skin etc in it.

I remember that hash oil from when I was about 15. It was an absolute nightmare to smoke. We would use a matchstick to scrape a wee bit of it along a skin then skin a roll-up

I remember that hash oil from when I was about 15. It was an absolute nightmare to smoke. We would use a matchstick to scrape a wee bit of it along a skin then skin a roll-up

Thats the stuff :D - we used to just dab it onto a cigarette. I was never good at skinning up so was easier for me - didn't stay around very long.

had four of five joints of a really nice indica last night, coupled with a bottle of wine and a few friends. Indica is way better than Sativa, and if you can get the timing right goes beautifully with alcohol. Top night.

Got some crazy barneys farm LSD, was grown by a friend using all organic nutrients, possibly one of the nicest strains I've smoked,

It's been grown to perfection, flushed to perfection, dried to perfection, cured etc etc, It's literally dripping in thc, if I shake the buds its like a sandstorm.

LSD is a hybrid of skunk #1 and Mazar, It has a really pungent aroma, Hard to pinpoint specific flavours but it smells damn good!

D4NLlZD.jpg

Got some really nice sticky black, comes in 25g eggs, quite firm at room temperature but the smallest bit of heat bubbles gently and stretches out perfectly. When you see black like this it's a wonder how they get away with selling that formula black worlds apart.

Will try and get a picture up but my 1.3mp phone camera there really isn't any point.

ouch! wouldn't fancy laying one of them eggs! ;)

I had some lovely pakistani black recently and like you say, worlds apart from the filth that gets punted on the streets, in fact I won't buy hash on the street at all these days, why bother when there's amazing quality to be had with a bit of know how

Really is a pleasure to smoke prefer smoking this to most bud. Although that sky walker x jack looks beautiful as always BCF.

Yea I was talking to my bro bout this yesterday, as much as I love good hash I just prefer the flavours found in buds, Hash is great in many ways, its convenient, you don't waste any, its easily concealed and it doesn't smell that strong, but I just find the toke from a nice spliff of nice weed is superior.

I actually have bout 2grams of jack herer bho on the way to me at the moment, gunna see how the high is from that stuff and see if it would be more economical for me, I know it'll be better for the lungs compared to a good 10 spliffs a day,

shall be interesting

I find most of the "street skunk" very harsh smoke, while undoubtedly potent often has not been flushed correctly and doesn't receive anywhere near an acceptable cure. Have to agree with you weed that is properly taken care of is unbeatable, i'm always envious of the strain and grade of weed you have!

I've only smoked BHO once which was home made out of some really top draw OG Kush, it hit the spot to say the least, don't think i could smoke it consistently though just on special occasions.