Helpful tactics to stop abuse

I have been on everything under th sun that is available to me, had awful reactions and made me worse. I think the op I probably having a bad time like me, just been having a spazz do myself. Hopefully no kore tonight but thatis wisful thinking.

Sorry for typos my cognitive functioning goes hay wire and makes my dyslexia and ADD go mental. Feeling calmer now thank god but feel like I have been thrown into a blender with ice, liquid nitrogen, fire and a little bit of hydrochloric acid for good measure lol.

I hope the op is ok I am quite worried actually.

Sorry all, had an unexpected trip to hospital.

Yes, I sometimes use stimulants, however not very often. Stims make my chronic pain condition worse.

I appreciate all your advice, I have since contacted the police and have been given 2 different "Event" numbers.I also asked the mangement to send over an security person to verify the noise complaints I have been making. They assure me that she will be evicted when a third party has witneesed her harrassment of me.

I am really hoping this will be solved!

Yes, I sometimes use stimulants, however not very often. Stims make my chronic pain condition worse.

I appreciate all your advice, I have since contacted the police and have been given 2 different "Event" numbers.I also asked the mangement to send over an security person to verify the noise complaints I have been making. They assure me that she will be evicted when a third party has witneesed her harrassment of me.

Hey, glad to hear things are working themselves out. :)

~ vaya

Hope you're feeling better, my neighbour as at it last night til maybe 6am, I'm dreading these next few weeks :S

Woo Hoo! OMGoodness it is so nice to have quiet once again!! I think the management for this building has finally gotten through via eviction notices. I just wonder how long this peace will last!