• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help

Bobcom100

Greenlighter
So as stated in a earlier post i took in total 20mg of Adderall about 6 hours ago and the comedown is terrible .this is my first time using Adderall and its great but the aftermath is terrible. I threw up pretty recently and have a terrible head ache. Next time i take Adderall should i take it with food and or a lower dosage??

Always take after eating and eat your normal meals after taking it as well. The comedown probably isn't as bad as it seems. I've found that the comedown can largely be in your head much of the time because you're "expecting it", and then your body realizes that expectation (somatically).

For right now though, if you're feeling bad, a small dose of a benzo will make it better, but that's not a long term solution. Melatonin might help a bit, benedryl possibly, and many people use alcohol for this reason but I wouldn't recommend doing that. None of these are long term solutions (except maybe melatonin). If you want to be able to use adderall often, you need to take lower doses and keep yourself healthy. Adderall has a tendency to make you unhealthy/lazy. You lose your appetite and your drive to do things like exercise (or anything else that is "good for you"). You end up doing whatever gives you immediate gratification. You have to fight that and take LOW doses if you want to use it responsibly. A first time user shouldn't need any more than 10mg, hell even 5mg is probably fine.