• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help?!?

Chris22043

Greenlighter
I recently used oxycodone for the first time, I took one pill waited like maybe 10-15 minutes took another one.. Idk how long after could be 30-45 minutes took one more then stopped felt good then my stomach felt a little weird after an hour and a few after the last one, breathing shallow not to where I have like blockages in my throat just feels like a lot of work breathing, im tired at some points but I know better than to fall asleep, and I just feel sick when I stand up like motion sickness, the worst part is reading things even typing this sometimes gets extremely difficult unless I take my eyes off my phone for a second or two and get my mind right.. I have NOT blacked out or had breathing issues to where I seriously thought I couldn't breath, the pills were 5mg each so a total of 15 mg NOTE NOTE this is my first time EVER taking oxy. Some tones my eyes just flutter. Normal?

Drinks some caffeine and wait it out with a buddy if possible.Opiates make people nod just one of the effects. next time keep the dose lower.

If you're truly worried about dying/falling unconscious go to a hospital.