• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help with my Bowl

Undacova Manatee

Greenlighter
Alright, alright. I know. This is a drug forum and not a drug paraphernalia forum. Nevertheless, hear me out and if you would, give me some advice, as it is detrimental to my indulging in the ganja.

I have one glass bowl to smoke out of and nothing more. This is sad enough as we potheads all know. But to make matters worse, I have recently broken the hole inside the bowl with a wire hanger as I was trying to clear the THC residuals. This has resulted in a hole that is simply to large to smoke through because the bud sucks straight through.

I am not as financially buff as I wish I was and can't afford a new piece just yet. So until then, should I use a plastic bottle, or does anyone have any knowledge on how to work with it?

Thank you for all replies and excuse the fact that this is probably the weirdest and most humorous question you've read all day. GG249 has me turnt. Lol. Cheers.

You could cut a piece of an aluminium can, poke holes in it, and place it inside the bowl, to cover the hole, or you can make a pipe, out of an apple, soda can, aluminum foil, or socket wrench, ect, ect...

- SS373dOH Soul

You can take a metal pipe screen and set it in there, once you smoke a little the resin will hold down the screen. And your bowl will hit like a steamroller from now on.

^^^^dont make it a habit, but screens, or a sour apple sounds great also.