• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids HELP ME! Opi Pros please .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImHerbalBro

Greenlighter
I am strictly herbal people. BUT! Recent pains have come due to an accident and I've been prescribed some
meds. I haven't taken any because i mean i smoke hella weed but I'm low on cash and the pain is unbearable
I'm getting paid very soon but right now I'm taking these that were prescribed. I'm a stoner but I do not have an addictive personality. Smoked cigs and black quit them with ease after boredom, tried other things I'd rather not list and dropped those after I got bored with them, I don't do anything consistent but the herb, but I'll try anything once.

I've taken my last Hydrocodon and of course I researched and researched the levels for a noob to get a high, because I've never done pills as that's not what I do and I'm not going to lie. I like it ALOT but I don't desire to have it anymore plus I ran out and when I get the Jane that's all I'm going to do of course. I had my last high from those hydros at around 1pm. Now I have 60 of some 15mg Morphine Sulphate ER (Extended Release) tabs. I know swallowing them whole won't get me high I read crush them or chew on them instead (Id rather chew, I have bad sinus infection).

My question is how many should I chew as a noob to Opiates (I used up my hydro in 3 days to get high), and how long should I wait till I go and take them since I had a hydro high 6 hours ago exacty at this point? don't worry about amount and refills as I'm never going back to get anything, I thought about selling it but I'd rather get rid of this pain and feel a little awesome while I'm at it. but refills aren't an issue because when my prescriptions are done, fuck the doc Imma have my weed to smoke and at that point that's all the medical attention I need.

If it helps I'm 6'2 160 Ib. and the APAP dosage was very small in the hydro also I literally took 1 pill and chased it with hydro syrup to get the high.. Sorry if this is the wrong category to post under but I couldn't find any category that fit.

I know what that is! ayeeeeeee! sorry, I just started looking up terms and CWE was one of the ones I frequently saw to get the APAP from the Hydros.. but okay CWE to get rid of the Ty.. thanks man

What is the point of CWE with extended release morphine sulfate?

OP, don't snort the stuff. You can easily crush it up and swallow it with water or just chew it up yourself (I used to just chew these things). Take them whenever you feel like you're not under the effects of the hydrocodone anymore (could be now, could be tomorrow). According to our opioid conversion chart, 30mg of oral morphine is equivalent to 30mg oral hydrocodone, so I wouldn't start by taking more than 30mg of morphine considering you were only taking three pills prior. To be on the safe side you could even start with less than that of morphine, say 20mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.