View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help: LSD Symptoms

Yeetdruggie

Bluelighter
I took a whole tab (in halves) of this new acid I bought a week or so ago but it’s causing mostly physical discomfort and pain. I know I should have tested it but it’s too late at this point.

There are barely any visuals but the veins on the sides of my head are prominently bulging and I have pain in my chest in the upper left and right sides (mostly left). The area in my chest that hurts is not near my heart/bottom of sternum just mostly near the top of my sternum and to the left by maybe 1”.

I know that the drugs are making me hyper aware of the symptoms, it’s just disconcerting because I took the other half without thinking about the fact that the pain I felt initially would recur.

I’m pretty sure I have another 4ish hours until the drugs wear off enough to let me sleep, so you guys have any ideas of how to calm myself/reduce the bulging veins/lessen the pain in my chest until then?
I’ve been trying to stay hydrated as well but this just sucks since it’s all mostly physical.

At a guess, I'd say it wasn't acid at all.

If I was in the grip of an acid trip, the last thing I would be able to do is type coherently on the internet.

Just hope you're feeling much better now mate. <3

nbombs come with the most insane visuals you could experince though. Heart rate and vasoconstriction is not uncommon on some acid trips also if you already have underlying issues with the heart it will make you will more aware of it.

Could also be the purity of the LSD and/or the dose. Low dose trips tend to bring out the worst aspects of lsd imo

Safe travels