• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help Increasing the Efficacy/Analgesia of Opioids v. Morphine Latte's and Butt-Chugging Codeine

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
REALLY struggling to cope with my increasingly severe chronic pain on the meagre doses of opioids I'm prescribed (codeine 240mg/day and morphine 20mg/day) and doctors apparently have decided they will no longer be increasing - EVER - opioid dosages for chronic pain* patients. I've been on the same doses for around 2.5 years and due to my tolerance obviously having adapted over that long of a time, plus my conditions being degenerative, the pain itself being worse, I am seriously struggling to cope.
I've been peeling the film coating off of my morphine pills, crushing the pills into a fine powder, and dissolving them in coffee (hot water helps them dissolve fast and thoroughly and drugs are absorbed much more rapidly in a liquid solution, plus caffeine increases absorption speed so it hits harder and faster (esp. on an empty stomach.
I've also been crushing up 4 or 5 codeine phosphate 30's (just codeine, no acetaminophen) in ~ .5ml water and taking it rectally with an oral syringe (the pain can be so bad I need FAST relief and rectal codeine reaches peak plasma levels in approx. 6 minutes vs 60 minutes orally).

Can anyone PLEASE help me increase the strength/effectiveness f the morphine or make a higher proportion of the codeine metabolize into morphine?

P.S. This is NOT a "tIpZ n TrIkz 2 GeT hIgHeR pLz!!11" post, I desperately need help with PAIN.

*Or, indeed, prescribing opioids for chronic pain at all for new patients, so I'm lucky I got prescribed what I did before that startede, at least.